cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Thank you to SD08 and stonechucker!

@SD08 & @stonechucker  today is definitely a sad day afterall....the community won't be the same without you and your quick wit and solutions! Thank you for all your contributions to the forum and we still look forward to seeing your name pop up here and there! 

Check out what all-time bravo leaderboards. A few of them are still here helping out, and everyone with the other oracles help make the forum fun and lively!

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 1.01.31 PM.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 @stonechucker Thank you for all your help and best of luck in the future!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

For my short 1.5 years on this community, I had learned a lot from @SD08 and @stonechucker.  Thank you for your service on this community.  Drop by when you have a few minutes.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

First Harry and Meghan, now SD08 and stonechucker . . .

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 @stonechucker the OAA (Oracle Alumni Association) welcomes you with open arms!  Your membership cards are in the mail, and your monthly dues are payable every 30 days, with a $2 discount if you register for Otto-Paih™. 

On behalf of the existing OAA membership of myself, @imm1304@Rockdaddy22@7789849803 , and our dearly departed @Martin, I extend our grattitude for you efforts and welcome you back to civilian mayorhood.

Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @stonechucker and @SD08 for all your contributions!

All the best.

Highlighted
Oracle

@SD08, @stonechucker , it has been great having you on the oracle team.  Best wishes on the new endeavors.  Your presence here will definitely be missed. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DOA wrote:

First Harry and Meghan, now SD08 and stonechucker . . .

Who is Harry and Meghan? Smiley Happy Thanks SD08 and stonechucker, you will be missed.Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@SD08 @stonechucker the OAA (Oracle Alumni Association) welcomes you with open arms!  Your membership cards are in the mail, and your monthly dues are payable every 30 days, with a $2 discount if you register for Otto-Paih™. 

On behalf of the existing OAA membership of myself, @imm1304@Rockdaddy22@7789849803 , and our dearly departed @Martin, I extend our grattitude for you efforts and welcome you back to civilian mayorhood.

Cheers!

Public Mobile should consider creating a new class of community citizenship to recognize past service.  Stepping back from being an oracle does not mean complete disappearance from the community.  Many new mebers may be unaware of past accomplishments.  Demotion back to mayor seems rather harsh.  @Tiana_V , how about coming up with a new community citizenship for oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

Public Mobile should consider creating a new class of community citizenship to recognize past service.  Stepping back from being an oracle does not mean complete disappearance from the community.  Many new mebers may be unaware of past accomplishments.  Demotion back to mayor seems rather harsh.  @Tiana_V , how about coming up with a new community citizenship oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

I agree. Governor?

Edit: I changed my mind