cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Thank you to SD08 and stonechucker!

@SD08 @stonechucker Thank you both for all your time and effort to help others as Oracles and as regular members. I am sure you have helped in many cases to make this community a better place and to improve the service PM provides. I wish you both all the best. Keep in touch!

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great work SD08 and stonechucker!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for your contributions!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker& @SD08   Sad to hear the news!  Wishing you both the best for the future:)

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Tiana_V, how about coming up with a new community citizenship oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

I agree. Governor?

Edit: I changed my mind

@z10user4 you no longer endorse me for Governor of [Mainland] British Columbia?  Robot SadRobot Frustrated

EDIT: added mainland; better leave the island for @SD08 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Tiana_V, how about coming up with a new community citizenship oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

I agree. Governor?

Edit: I changed my mind

@z10user4 you no longer endorse me for Governor of British Columbia?  Robot SadRobot Frustrated

lol No no. I changed my mind from my first choice of word - honouraria - until I looked it up. So I changed it to governor. In keeping with the political position motif of the place. Could be Premier too I suppose. Reeve is a synonym of Mayor so that's just equal without imparting any honour.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08  @stonechucker 

Sorry to see you go but you deserve our sincere thank you, thank you, and thank you. You'll be missed.

Big Thank-2.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@DOA wrote:

First Harry and Meghan, now SD08 and stonechucker . . .

Oh, you didn't see the rest of the announcement - this is actually a straight-up, two for two trade, Canada gets Harry & Meghan, and the Royal Family have a couple of new members -  Prince @SD08 & Duchess  @stonechucker !!!  🤣 

Highlighted
Oracle

@SD08 wrote:

To the PM Team and the community, thanks very much for the kind words and the support.  Smiley Happy

I'm glad to have been a part of this community over the past few years and to still be here as Public Mobile continues its evolution.

Due to shifting personal priorities, my activity level in the community had been decreasing over the past few months, so I felt it appropriate to tender my resignation as Oracle.  Though I realize I've had a shorter than average term in the role, I wanted to make way for a more active member to fill the position eventually.  I will still be around though not as actively as I once was.

The Oracle role has been a unique and interesting experience.  I am grateful to the PM team for honouring me with this opportunity over the past year and for all the work you do for this community.

@SD08  thanks for all of your time on the Community not that just as an Oracle.  For those that are interested in numbers and records, I haven't done the research but SD08 would be very high up on the solutions per post ratio so that is QUALITY over QUANTITY.

As well he was considered for an Oracle in the previous year as well for his community contributions.  We have had some great messages back and forth and a HUGE amount of respect for you.  Thanks for everything and you know how to reach us!!

@stonechucker , thank you for all of your input and a big driver of the one who created change for those with visibility issues.  Many probably don't know but when the new format came out it was stonechuckers input on how the quoting was done to make changes to that as it was very hard for visually impaired people to read.  Not only a huge advocate for that cause but I can say that you were definitely one who kept PM's feet to the fire pushing for changes and improvements!  I really enjoyed getting to know you more.  All the best and hope you have an open draw for 6 and drop it on the button!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Wow, I wondered how changes happen in the Oracle Drivers Seat, now I know! 

Congrats to you both on your retirement. Hopefully you got a nice TELUS buyout as well. Thanks for all your dedicated work around here and I'm sure we will see you around on a semi-retired basis!

AE_Collector