cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received

Praveen622
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I have not received my Sim card it’s been almost a month and you have charged for the Sim card and I’m just waiting for it let me know how can I understand the situation.

SD08:  Moved from Beginner's Guide to Community.  Title edited to match subject.

5 REPLIES 5

i3bdallah87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you are interested in the 2 GB bonus which is ending in 2 hours, you can get a SIM at most Shell gas stations and immediately activate it afterwards with promo code "2GBBONUS", and later you can resolve your issue with PM delay and ask them for refund. Also, don't forget to use a referral code as others said to get 10$ credit (which makes the SIM free basically).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Praveen622 

Like others say, you need to contact a PM CSAgent and create a ticket for them to look into it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praveen622 

i suggest you can try waiting for that week if you didn't receive yet you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

if you want fast way you get a New SIM card is better for you 

from any Retail store and you buy it right away, and for the another one you can keep spare,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click HERE 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit HERE , or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Praveen622 wrote:

Hello I have not received my Sim card it’s been almost a month and you have charged for the Sim card and I’m just waiting for it let me know how can I understand the situation.

SD08:  Moved from Beginner's Guide to Community.  Title edited to match subject.

@Praveen622 

That is too long.

Submit a ticket to CSA and ask for a refund or another SIM to be sent to you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Praveen622  it could take as long as 3 or 4 weeks for PM to deliver the SIM card.  if it has been a full month, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM to confirm the status.  Simple use the Chatbot  on the lower right to open ticket

do you need it urgently for activation?  if so,  try local kiosk, if you activate with them,  they might give you the SIM for free   ( please note the 2GBBonus promo can not be applied with in-store activation)

Need Help? Let's chat.