Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you to SD08 and stonechucker!

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

It is with great sadness that I am announcing today that @SD08 and @stonechucker will be stepping down as Oracles. 

These two have made incredible contributions to the Community over the years, and it truly would not be the place that it is without them. Since joining the Community in November 2016, SD08 has received over 6000 bravos for his contributions and authored over 230 accepted solutions. Since joining in August 2016, stonechucker has received over 8,700 bravos and authored over 150 accepted solutions. These contributions have been invaluable. 

We want to extend a huge thank you to these two for their time as Oracles. The support they’ve provided to fellow Community members and the contributions they’ve made in general over the years are greatly appreciated. Although they will no longer officially be Oracles and we are sad to see them step down, we’re happy to still have them as part of the Community. 

Please help us in giving these two a huge thank you for their time as Oracles!

- The Public Community Team

62 REPLIES 62

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow thank you both for all your efforts over the past few years.  PM has been a better place with your contributions.  Hoping that you both plan to stick around with PM - seems likely given the great plans & value they offer.   I have been a little less active myself as life seems to have been busy lately & good solutions seem to be contributed so quickly.

Wish you well & thanks 

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@stonechucker & @SD08 thank you for all your contributions! Best of luck

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for your service and help built this wonderful community @SD08 and @stonechucker ❤️ Good luck in your future endeavours.

TMS

@SD08 

@stonechucker 

Con"grad"uations! 🙂 I'll smoke to that!

Hugs and kisses boys. 😘

Wait a minute...I'm a straight dude.

lol

cheers! 

Rico-Suave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree harsh denomination

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Thank you to both for the dedication.

moalkhatib

another bravo goes to you guys, we stand on shoulders of such giants

marimacas

@stonechucker @SD08

Huge thanks for the year of contributions.

noureldarieby

Thank you very much!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 and @stonechucker were definitely two of the best Oracles.  The community forum will definitely miss your amazing contributions and efforts.  There will absolutely be some massive shoes to fill when PM begins their hunt for a replacement.  

Thank you both for all your contributions to help make the experience for all customers that much better.  #majorapplause

XionBunny

Good luck to you both in your future endeavors. 🙂

Alan_K

@SD08  @stonechucker Thank you both for your contribution in the Community! It was this time last year in which you became Oracles, and I couldn't be happier with the call that we (as the Community) made in selecting you. You have both surpassed expectations and the positive messages here are proof of that 🙂  Thank you for making a difference!

I hope we'll still keep seeing you around here from time to time and that you're not going too far!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Big Thanks to @SD08  @stonechucker looking forward to your continued contribution now back as regular community members. Let us all continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole. Again thank your the years of contribution to the community.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 and @stonechucker , thank you for your dedication and genuinely helpful nature.  I was happy when you guys took over.  The community will surely miss your leadership. 

Life after the Oraclehood is pretty good and I join @srlawren in welcoming you to the OAA.  

Rubyz123

Thanks for your contribution 🙏

Bullet77

Thank you for all your support and best wishes for your future.

zblackma

Thankyou. Our paths have never crossed. Farewell to you two . Enjoy the new challenges that life presents you.

@Anonymous wrote:

@bernard5399 wrote:

Hi my name is valerie. Are you there?

Hi valerie. I am. Or are you looking for SD08 or stonechucker?

This person appears to be addressing Tiana_V.

@bernard5399 

If you have a question about your service, please start a new message thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bernard5399 wrote:

Hi valerie. I am. Or are you looking for SD08 or stonechucker?

bernard5399
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yanzhiqiang

Thank you so much.

scorpio17

@SD08 and @stonechucker, many thanks for your help in the community!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks to both of you for your endless hours spent helping members of this community.  You will be missed as Oracles.  Glad to hear you will still be around though.  Enjoy whatever you choose to do to fill those hours. 

sunflowershine

Thanks for both of you! 

Tony_Xu

Thank-you @stonechucker & @SD08 All the best for the new adventure!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker  @SD08 

It's a great honour to be asked to join the oracle team and reflects the dedication, loyalty and giving nature of your personalities to be bestowed with and accept such a respected position in the community. With that acceptance the role of an oracle comes with a great responsibility and a delicate balancing act of being a little more than a customer and not really an employee of public mobile. It takes a unique individuals like @stonechucker and @SD08  to be able to have served the community so well but also recognize when they have reached the end of their service and it is time to move on to their next phase of good works. Thanks to both of you for your great contributions to the community and we will treat your future input with the respect it deserves. Mayor emeritus stonechucker and Mayor emeritus SD08 you will be missed.....dont be strangers!

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Korth wrote:

Keen observers will still recognize retired Oracles by their unique avatars and badges (and dated forum chitchat which hasn't been retconned). So the most passionately obsessive among us will still be able to find you dining in your Mayorial mansions (or meditating on your remote mountaintops, wandering your desert wastelands, transcribing prophecies in your caves, or whatever else you do wherever else you hide). There is no escape!

Not all former oracle's got a custom avatar, though...

The custom avatars can only be applied by current Oracles.   If a former Oracles changes ever decides to change the avatar, only the preset ones can be chosen.

@stonechucker @SD08 

Thanks for your help and advice on this community forum.  

Best wishes with PM community "retirement" life.  

@Korth wrote:

Keen observers will still recognize retired Oracles by their unique avatars and badges (and dated forum chitchat which hasn't been retconned). So the most passionately obsessive among us will still be able to find you dining in your Mayorial mansions (or meditating on your remote mountaintops, wandering your desert wastelands, transcribing prophecies in your caves, or whatever else you do wherever else you hide). There is no escape!

Not all former oracle's got a custom avatar, though...

And at the rate valuable posts and the associated bravos are censored /  disappear around here recently, recognizing former oracle's valued input feels like nothing more than momentary lip service by the powers that be.

Nevertheless, thank you for your service and your efforts to make  a difference in the community, @SD08  and @stonechucker! Your voices of reason and your wisdom were always appreciated by this mere mortal.

Dolphin1

Thank you for your contribution to the community @stonechucker & @SD08

Need Help? Let's chat.