cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Rockdaddy22 & imm1304 + Search for new Oracles!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

It is with great sadness that I am announcing today that @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 are stepping down as Community Oracles.

Rockdaddy22 has been with the Community since September 2015. He’s always around to give a helping hand and a lot of you think so too, as he’s received more than 4.1K bravos!

imm1304 has been with the Community since August 2015, and has been one of our support rockstars - since joining, he’s amassed 272 solutions and nearly 7K bravos - wow!

We want to sincerely thank imm1304 and Rockdaddy22 for the tremendous support and passion they have shown, which has made the Community a better place for all. While we’ll be sad they won’t be with us as an Oracle anymore, we’re very happy to still have them around in the Community.

With this change in mind, we’ll be searching for new members to add to our Oracle Team over the next couple of weeks. The Oracle program is designed to recognize our most active and helpful Community members, who are passionate about all things Public Mobile, and are interested in providing honest feedback about how we are doing. Does this sound like someone you know? If so, please nominate a Community member you think would make a great fit for our Oracle team in the comments below by January 10th. We will be reaching out to our successful candidates after this date. Be sure to share your appreciation for Rockdaddy22 and imm1304 as well 🙂

-Public Mobile Community Team

87 REPLIES 87

@kav2001cWe all make mistakes sometimes. It's the way we can learn and become smarter as a group. But either way, thanks for your workaround to the 6 month limit public mobile states and also enforces on the drop down menu.

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13am

Yet that cascade effect is one of the worst side effects of the so-called popularity effect

Classic example here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Wallmart-credit-from-june-2018/m-p/313789

*8* people (including you will13am) are bravo-ing incorrect info

Which makes new people think oh it must be right

@will13am wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head.  There is an element of living off of one's reputation so to speak.  Being active and here for a while makes you more of a "bravo magnet".  Personally, I accept as fact that I may have earned bravos that other members may not have received similar treatment had they posted the response instead of myself.  It is what it is, what are you going to do about human nature?  That said, for most of last year, I put in some crazy effort month after month and so I take comfort that most of what happened was earned.  For my troubles, I think I had the lowest paying job (based on $/hour) in Canada.

For future oracle selections, I have suggested that dedication be just of the deciding factors, not just the deciding factor.  That bravo list is so omipresent, so hard to ignore and override.  Let see what happens. 

@kav2001cIn the defense of everyone, public mobile does say 6 months and from what I have seen has been known as common knowledge all over the forum that 6 months is the max. This is the first time I have heard of it going back 1 year when you manually select the dates.

New information comes to light sometimes, it doesn't seem like a big deal.

psy.png

1 year.png

@will13am

Yet that cascade effect is one of the worst side effects of the so-called popularity effect

Classic example here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Wallmart-credit-from-june-2018/m-p/313789

*8* people (including you will13am) are bravo-ing incorrect info

Which makes new people think oh it must be right

@will13am wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head.  There is an element of living off of one's reputation so to speak.  Being active and here for a while makes you more of a "bravo magnet".  Personally, I accept as fact that I may have earned bravos that other members may not have received similar treatment had they posted the response instead of myself.  It is what it is, what are you going to do about human nature?  That said, for most of last year, I put in some crazy effort month after month and so I take comfort that most of what happened was earned.  For my troubles, I think I had the lowest paying job (based on $/hour) in Canada.

For future oracle selections, I have suggested that dedication be just of the deciding factors, not just the deciding factor.  That bravo list is so omipresent, so hard to ignore and override.  Let see what happens. 

@Jessica_T, I agree that slash has been fairly active in the last couple of months but to be brutally honest they have not been here long enough and really are not providing correct answers that help people.  With 421 post and only 77 bravos for those posts over the last 3 months that isn't going to come close to what is needed.  I know Bravos aren't the only metric for this but even taking just the last 30 days there are 23 people that have more Bravos than the total for this user.  I know that many of their posts have be providing incorrect information and has been corrected by many other users.  As a community based support model it is only as good as the information provided.  Now I really do appreciate the time you took to read a lot when you got here and learn what PM was like and the issue that people faced and solutions to those issues.  Unfortunately not all users do that or even care to do that.  Over time I am sure the answer provided by your nomination will get better and more accurate so I do hope they continue to stay involved in the community.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jessica_T wrote:

I would like to nominate @slash407 and congratulate them on another month as a top contributor. Whilst they have joined a little on the recent side compared to some they have shown commitment and consistency day in and day out. With an impressive average of almost 1500 posts per year they have earned their spot again as a top 5% in the community. You can count them in to always offer a helping hand even on New Years or Christmas Day. This wholeheartedness is what its all about and must not be brushed aside.

@Jessica_T uhm, not to be a jerk but, Slash407 has posted 471 times in total, since signing up in Sept 2018.  Are you extrapolating that to "almost 1500 posts per year"?  And again I mean no disrespect Slash nobody is perfect but I have personally had to correct misinformation from Slash on several occasions. Perhaps one day Slash may be oracle material, but I'm sorry, that is not today. There are far too many people that have already been mentioned that, frankly, are more deserving at this point in time.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would like to nominate @slash407 and congratulate them on another month as a top contributor. Whilst they have joined a little on the recent side compared to some they have shown commitment and consistency day in and day out. With an impressive average of almost 1500 posts per year they have earned their spot again as a top 5% in the community. You can count them in to always offer a helping hand even on New Years or Christmas Day. This wholeheartedness is what its all about and must not be brushed aside.

large.png

Some great feedback from @srlawren and @imm1304 on being an Oracles and why they have decided to retire. While there are some points on frustration level, we all went through that and i am sure none of us liked at that time. But let me tell you that things are now changed. Many former staff members left and new staff joined the PM team. It is a lot better than it used to be. They are active and constantly listen to us specially when it comes to issues and improvements. Yes the pace of change is not so quick, but i have learned to be patient 🙂 

Those who feel pressured, please don't feel that way. We just have to do what we can while enjoying this work as it is like a hobby. I am sure PM can agree with me on that. 

srlawren

@Psygineer I see what you did there!! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I nominate Spygineer they are clearly great, Top 5% in multiple months. Clearly great! I aspire to be them one day.

SD08

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey @kav2001c,

Adding my 2 cents to @srlawren's excellent comments on this topic:

As life progressed, I found it harder to keep up my participation levels.  Approx 4 months ago, I suggested that I should be replaced by a more active person while I was struggling and failing to show up in the community regularly.  I was told to take some time and see if I want to carry on. Ultimately, I felt that there is no better time than at the end of the year to step down and let a brand new Oracle who is full of energy and excitement take charge in the new year.  I am thankful to team PM for the respect they showed toward me and the courtesy they offered me.  

Being an Orcale has always been an honorary leadership position where I felt more involved in the things going on behind the scenes at PM.  Advocating for fellow community members and providing feedback/suggestions was great.  I dont think anyone will make a good Oracle if they were in it just for the reward.   

Also, a slight correction: I have been with PM from the very early days of beta.. I joined the community a few months after becoming a PM customer. So, I have literally been with the "new" PM right from the start and have enjoyed this unique and sometimes frustrating but rewarding experience from the days of @Jeremy_M and @Mansi_G.  

As for nominating a replacement or two, I am happy to stay on the sidelines and let the community and team PM work this out among themselves.  Several excellent candidates mentioned in this thread already.. but I felt the emphasis on @SD08 was a little less than I would have liked.   

@imm1304

Thank you for the kind words, which I appreciate, but I actually thought the mention of my name was surprisingly a lot more than should have been the case.

@stonechucker @NDesai @computergeek541 @dna2016 @Anonymous @shartomjam (and any others I may have missed)

To all who nominated me or added to the nomination, thank you very much, but I didn't expect anywhere near this much support, because I'll be the first to admit my participation level this past year was not as much as in my first year with PM.  I knew it would drop significantly going into 2018, which is a major reason why I turned down the Oracle offer in Dec 2017.  (Another reason would be the pressure that @srlawren mentioned.)  My activity level hasn't picked up lately, so a second offer would be unlikely, based on that metric.  Really, there are so many worthy candidates that PM would have to appoint a sizeable cohort of Oracles before I would accept an appointment.  I would happily see any of the others nominated so far become Oracles.

imm1304

Hey @kav2001c,

Adding my 2 cents to @srlawren's excellent comments on this topic:

As life progressed, I found it harder to keep up my participation levels.  Approx 4 months ago, I suggested that I should be replaced by a more active person while I was struggling and failing to show up in the community regularly.  I was told to take some time and see if I want to carry on. Ultimately, I felt that there is no better time than at the end of the year to step down and let a brand new Oracle who is full of energy and excitement take charge in the new year.  I am thankful to team PM for the respect they showed toward me and the courtesy they offered me.  

Being an Orcale has always been an honorary leadership position where I felt more involved in the things going on behind the scenes at PM.  Advocating for fellow community members and providing feedback/suggestions was great.  I dont think anyone will make a good Oracle if they were in it just for the reward.   

Also, a slight correction: I have been with PM from the very early days of beta.. I joined the community a few months after becoming a PM customer. So, I have literally been with the "new" PM right from the start and have enjoyed this unique and sometimes frustrating but rewarding experience from the days of @Jeremy_M and @Mansi_G.  

As for nominating a replacement or two, I am happy to stay on the sidelines and let the community and team PM work this out among themselves.  Several excellent candidates mentioned in this thread already.. but I felt the emphasis on @SD08 was a little less than I would have liked.  

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

You know that I can only hit the bravo button once per post.  Well, I can do it multiple times and toggle.  1,000,000 hits and you get nothing and I wear out the clicker on the mouse, lol. 

@will13am I think you would earn a T-shirt that says "I bravo'd this post 1,000,000 times and all I got was a broken stinkin' mouse".  Or something like that.

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

That's kind of the highlights for you, from my own perspective.

+1,000,000!  I see that accept as solution button and I just wanna hit it. 

Thanks a million, @will13amRobot LOL

You know that I can only hit the bravo button once per post.  Well, I can do it multiple times and toggle.  1,000,000 hits and you get nothing and I wear out the clicker on the mouse, lol. 

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

That's kind of the highlights for you, from my own perspective.

Thanks a million, @will13amRobot LOL

@srlawren wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Why would someone choose to "step down"?

Is this actually voluntary or is it more along the lines of Koodo Mobile Masters rules?

@kav2001c I can't speak for anyone else, but my stepping down was 100% my own choosing.  I was asked to reconsider and given some time to change my mind, but I've stuck to it.  I believe I went into it a bit at the time but I can recap the highlights for you.  There were 2 main reasons, in no particular order:

• [Mostly self-imposed] pressure.  I felt a tremendous amount of pressure to be a top performer all the time, to be as close to 100% correct as possible when posting, to try to correct all misinformation I saw, to try to help as many people as I could.  To some extent I still deal with these pressures, but find it easier now to step back, ignore more threads that don't interest me, etc.
  • Frustration.  This one was multi-fold, but I didn't feel I had as much of a voice as I'd been lead to believe I would have when I signed up.  We had regular oracle meetings with PM staff (virtual meetings anyway) and the oracles had (and still have) a dedicated area in the community where they can discuss things with PM staff, yet I (not just me) kept pushing for many key changes and fixes I thought were vital and saw very little actual change.  The pace of change was (and still is) excruciatingly slow. I began to feel like I was talking to a wall, and it was (and still is) very, very frustrating.

That's kind of the highlights for you, from my own perspective. I wrote a fairly scathing review of the state of PM in the oracle area before I left.  I forget now what all I said, but I'm willing to bet 90%+ of it is still outstanding issues today.  This is why, despite many kind people suggesting I rejoin the group, that I am exceedingly unlikely to do so should I be offered.

For the record: to date, I have received no such offer, FYI.  I don't expect to, but if I did, I'm quite certain I would politely decline.  I need to, for my own sanity.  To me, it's just not worth the extra few bucks of rewards.  Also:  technically I'm no longer a PM customer as of March when I took a Koodo migration offer.  That said, my better half still is, and receives any community rewards I earn, so I still have some skin in the game, as it were.  

I can't beign to speak for anyone else, but I am aware from various chats with 778 at the time that he was also very frustrated.  So much so for him that he left entirely and never looked back.  I haven't gotten there.  Yet.  

EDIT: fixed a few typos and such.

@danielj wrote:

Hi @dna2016

Thank you for your kind words. I personally do not believe I am any truly in many people’s consideration. I also believe that some others that are better suited for consideration than myself. They included but not limited to:

@RobertQc@stonechucker, @z10user4@wetcoaster@mimmo_L@srlawren

I believe it important to consider multiple factors in consideration of potential Oracles including but not limited to:

• Current “rank/title” within the community such as “Town Hero”
  • Length of community involvement
  • Length of future involvement
  • Types and quality of involvement
    • Bravos would only be one factor with in this subfactor
    • Accepted solutions
    • Attempts of solutions and assistance proved
    • Number of times included in the to 5% of contributors

• I personally do not provide much help or attempts on providing solutions to customers issues, a lot of others provided better and/or quicker solutions than myself. Which is much apricated. A lot more of my own posts are feed back for Public Mobile and their associated partners and general salutations.

srlawren

@stonechucker wrote:

I've posted my thoughts about the way Public Mobile is operating in August of 2018, and folks are still giving bravos on it.  To me, this reinforces my comments as to what PM should be doing to fix the ongoing crisis that is going on currently, and still doesn't seem to be improving.

@srlawren, thanks for speaking out for yourself, and the others here. 

@stonechucker I have no doubt PM know what the issues are and how to fix them, but are unable to execute on these ideas. We can only speculate as to why, but off the top of my head I'd say it's probably some combination of things such as:

1) Telus may not want them to make too much progress, in hopes people will move up the value chain faster if PM is not a rock-solid offering

2) I don't believe PM have many dedicated technical resources, and instead need to leverage Telus resources when available, and/or oursource (possibly off shore?)

3) PM may have a very tightly constrained operating budget

There's probably other minor things as well, but I'm guessing a combination of probably all of these [somewhat-interrelated] things is probably what's going on.  I'm sure there are PM staff that would love to fix everything, but are unable to do so.

@srlawren wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Is this actually voluntary or is it more along the lines of Koodo Mobile Masters rules?

@kav2001c I can't speak for anyone else, but my stepping down was 100% my own choosing.  I was asked to reconsider and given some time to change my mind, but I've stuck to it.  I believe I went into it a bit at the time but I can recap the highlights for you.  There were 2 main reasons, in no particular order:

• [Mostly self-imposed] pressure.  I felt a tremendous amount of pressure to be a top performer all the time, to be as close to 100% correct as possible when posting, to try to correct all misinformation I saw, to try to help as many people as I could.  To some extend I still deal with these pressures, but find it easier not to step back, ignore more threads that don't interest me, etc.
  • Frustration.  This one was multi-fold, but I didn't feel I had as much of a voice as I'd been lead to believe I would have when I signed up.  We had regular oracle meetings with PM staff (virtual meetings anyway) and the oracles still have a dedicated area in the community that they can discuss things with PM staff, yet I (well not just me) kept pushing for many key changes and fixes I thought were vital and saw very little actually change.  The pace of change was (and still is) excruciatingly slow. I began to feel like I was talking to a wall, and it was (and still is) very, very frustrating.

That's kind of the highlights for you, from my own perspective. I wrote a fairly scathing review of the state of PM in the oracle area before I left.  I forget now what all I said, but I'm willing to bet 90%+ of it is still outstanding issues today.  This is why, despite many kind people suggesting I rejoin the group, that I am exceedingly unlikely to do so should I be offered.

For the record: to date, I have received no such offer, FYI.  I don't expect to, but if I did, I'm quite certain I would politely decline.  I need to, for my own sanity.  To me, it's just not worth the extra few bucks of rewards.  Also:  technically I'm no longer a PM customer as of March when I took a Koodo migration offer.  That said, my better half still is, and receives any community rewards I earn, so I still have some skin in the game, as it were.  

I can't beign to speak for anyone else, but I am aware from various chats with 778 at the time that he was also very frustrated.  So much so for him that he left entirely and never looked back.  I haven't gotten there.  Yet.  

^^^^^^

THIS!  And I've yet to be asked (been nominated) to be an Oracle.  I stepped away a bit months ago, and was asked to return by Jeremy...  hmmm... many months ago it appears.

This past 2 weeks, I've been enjoying time off with family and loved ones, and was not nearly as active as I've previously been, and frankly - much happier because of it.

I've posted my thoughts about the way Public Mobile is operating in August of 2018, and folks are still giving bravos on it.  To me, this reinforces my comments as to what PM should be doing to fix the ongoing crisis that is going on currently, and still doesn't seem to be improving.

@srlawren, thanks for speaking out for yourself, and the others here. 

@danielj wrote:
  • I personally do not provide much help or attempts on providing solutions to customers issues, a lot of others provided better and/or quicker solutions than myself. Which is much apricated. A lot more of my own posts are feed back for Public Mobile and their associated partners and general salutations.

thanks for being transparent about that...

srlawren

@kav2001c wrote:

• [Mostly self-imposed] pressure.  I felt a tremendous amount of pressure to be a top performer all the time, to be as close to 100% correct as possible when posting, to try to correct all misinformation I saw, to try to help as many people as I could.  To some extent I still deal with these pressures, but find it easier now to step back, ignore more threads that don't interest me, etc.
  • Frustration.  This one was multi-fold, but I didn't feel I had as much of a voice as I'd been lead to believe I would have when I signed up.  We had regular oracle meetings with PM staff (virtual meetings anyway) and the oracles had (and still have) a dedicated area in the community where they can discuss things with PM staff, yet I (not just me) kept pushing for many key changes and fixes I thought were vital and saw very little actual change.  The pace of change was (and still is) excruciatingly slow. I began to feel like I was talking to a wall, and it was (and still is) very, very frustrating.

EDIT: fixed a few typos and such.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @dna2016

Thank you for your kind words. I personally do not believe I am any truly in many people’s consideration. I also believe that some others that are better suited for consideration than myself. They included but not limited to:

@RobertQc@stonechucker, @z10user4@wetcoaster@mimmo_L@srlawren

I believe it important to consider multiple factors in consideration of potential Oracles including but not limited to:

• Current “rank/title” within the community such as “Town Hero”
  • Length of community involvement
  • Length of future involvement
  • Types and quality of involvement
    • Bravos would only be one factor with in this subfactor
    • Accepted solutions
    • Attempts of solutions and assistance proved
    • Number of times included in the to 5% of contributors

Bee3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much rockdaddy22 and Imm1304 and oracles-Appreciate it

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@pm-smayer97

Certain groups also tend to bravo each other on every post

Its not cheating system when 2 people are obviously unique people but it certainly has mass inflated bravo totals

How to define quality though?

Although I agree the technical side of things is important there are others who offer up things like personal service or evangelize the carrier

I would say that if it's every single post, that's a problem becasue that would lead me to be that there's some type of set agreement in place between those 2 members.  I do believe it natural for people who come here regularly will usually bravos many of the same people over and over and receive them in return from the many of the same people as well.  Some of that is just human nature when we recognize someone as being familar from having had past conversations.

I also find that the longer I'm a member here, the easier it seems to be to get bravos.  I'm not sure if that's because I've helped some members in the past and some of those people may feel in debt to me or not, but for example today, I've really done nothing up until now on this community and out of nowhere, I have 10 new bravos. 

Good example... thanks for being transparent about that...

@kav2001c wrote:

@pm-smayer97

Its not cheating system when 2 people are obviously unique people but it certainly has mass inflated bravo totals

Although I agree the technical side of things is important there are others who offer up things like personal service or evangelize the carrier

I would say that if it's every single post, that's a problem becasue that would lead me to be believe that there's some type of set agreement in place between those 2 members.  I do believe it natural for people who come here regularly will usually bravos many of the same people over and over and receive them in return from the many of the same people as well.  Some of that is just human nature when we recognize someone as being familar from having had past conversations.

I also find that the longer I'm a member here, the easier it seems to be to get bravos.  I'm not sure if that's because I've helped some members in the past and some of those people may feel in debt to me or not, but for example today, I've really done nothing up until now on this community and out of nowhere, I have 10 new bravos. 

@pm-smayer97

One other thing that is not directly mentioned that should be considered is not just popularity but also quality of responses. This is not striclty based on volume. Some may go around getting lots of pats on the back, i.e. Bravos, but what should be considered is how well they address questions and issues. Bravos are not always an indication of quality.

I am a moderator in another very popular worldwide forum and users are nominated by other "oracle"-types, as well as by the company staff, by virtue of the quality of responses that are observed and the nature of contribution to the overall discussions. We have "oracles" that do not respond all the time but when they do they often bring great insight into a situation.

Of course, this is a judgment call and so requires a more nuanced approach. I am not saying this is not being considered. I just thought I would explicitly state a very important aspect to consider.

Just food for thought.

@srlawren

@imm1304

@Rockdaddy22

@7789849803

Others?

@srlawren wrote:

Welcome to OAA (Oracle Alumni Association), @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22.  Dues are payable every 30 days--please make your Interac e-transfer addressed to me.  Robot LOL

@RobertQc,I apologized in the other thread for not being able to split the post.  It is what has started a larger discussion that was of the nomination topic so I moved it.  There was no need to tag me to not move this post.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13My original comment is relevant to this discussion and should be here please do not remove my on topic response to @Alan_K's announcement regarding my nomination and sharing my appriciation for 2 people that were legends in their time.

My nomination is mine and I nominimate change and diversity. If anyone wants to thrash me for my nomination well there is already a thread created in the lounge HERE

I think there are far more deserving people here than me but thank you for the mentions. @z10user4 @wetcoaster @computergeek541 @Dunkman  @Psygineer   and thank you for the bravo to said mentions @will13am @SD08 @srlawren

@Alan_K wrote: interested in providing honest feedback about how we are doing.

@Alan_K I might be outcasting myself here so get your pitch fork ready. While there are names I would really like to suggest, I will refrain as I think the oracle program should be revamped to prevent a repeat of the last year. This is not meant to personally call anyone out but its time for a wake up call. Some oracles hold the title, but did not do the work, had little to no participation but the program continues to "lock them in" as a higher power that walks among us

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/The-Oracles-are-here/td-p/46853  "Every three months, we’ll look at the Community’s most active members and consider them for the Oracle program. Here are some tips to help you get noticed:"... But following the tips did nothing.

When public mobile was unable to do what they said with public labs (which was the best thing ever imo), they shut it down hard. Well... public mobile fell asleep on the oracle program, so clearly its time to rethink how one is held in such regard.  I am just spitballing here but maybe let a "magic formula" decide each month or two, to give a fair playing field for anyone. Or let the community decide. Maybe drop the lowest performing oracle each month. Something needs to be done. We need a change. This would also give you an extremely diverse suggestion base.

Diversity is what we need. Having the same people, give the same macro response is ok but you asked for "passionate". Sorry to say but the "passion" doesn't last forever and you need to take advantage of those that have passion while they still do. Because everyone loses steam sooner or later. The ones that have passion go unnoticed, the ones that had passion fade away and Simon the script bot might as well be an oracle.

Does anyone remember @LEGO ? I wonder if she would still be here if she ever got to touch the position I believe she would have earned. This may motivate not only the oracles that are fading away but may motivate others to see that something is actually possible to achieve.

Both @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 were incredible contributors for their time and that should not go unrecognized.  Thanks for your hard work.

Lots of good choices available. My top nominee would be @srlawren without a doubt, if he's interested!

Otherwise, @stonechucker, @mimmo are great as well 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.