Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

Sorry different account

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.

Please Help!

My plan was disconnected as my credit card information changed. I desperatley need to have my plan reactivated ASAP as I work on call and currently have no means for communication. I have updated my credit information and should be good to go. Can you help me? Please!?

I was on the 40$ 4.5GB plan. I have tried to get another plan or to reinstate my plan but it is not working. Help!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@izzybee

Can you manually load up the necessary founds into your balance?  If you have enough balance, your original plan should re-activate.  That is assuming that your credit card information is up to date with the PM system.  

i have changed the plan and added amount. but still my number is in suspended status.

how can i enable it

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did this yesterday and it appeared to have gone through and given me a new cycle date, but my service didn't reactivate. I made the necessary top up and the balance in my account reflects that the change was made. Should hear back from a mod soon if not already.

Mayor / Maire

@MzBlackPearl, try restarting your device, if you haven't already.

I did a restart,a full power off, a battery pull and left it out, let it discharge battery fully and charged it back to full. Nada. Lol

Mayor / Maire

You didn't say in you post you had - sometimes it is the answer.  Sorry!

My bad...no worries! I wasn't offended. Sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to say that I tried a bunch of stuff in my ability before reaching out. But I appreciate your suggestion.