cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

@Luddite wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully this will fix the AutoPay issues. 

Is that your favourite bug?

Mine is: Plan won't reactivate even though payment made.

That's part of the AutoPay issue. Payment is missed sometimes and sometimes renewal is missed after AutoPay takes payment. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

@mimmo wrote:

autopsy failures

I have yet to experience a successful autopsy ever since switching to Public Mobile. I'm beginning to think this isn't one of their strengths...

Oracle

@CalgaryBen wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

autopsy failures

I have yet to experience a successful autopsy ever since switching to Public Mobile. I'm beginning to think this isn't one of their strengths...

@CalgaryBen yes nor is autocorrect on my phone. 

Oracle

@Luddite wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

@Luddite  Speaking of bugs, whatever happened to your list of "Bugs & Quirks at Public Mobile"?  I just tried searching for it but only managed to find this link, which produces the error "The message you are trying to access is not available":

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Martin-s-Corner/Bugs-and-Quirks-at-Public-Mobile/m-p/...

Has it been deleted?  Renamed?

Mayor / Maire

@SD08

Hey no fair. Smiley Happy I think Martins corner is only available to you guys. Fight amongst yourselves Smiley Happy

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@SD08

Hey no fair. Smiley Happy I think Martins corner is only available to you guys. Fight amongst yourselves Smiley Happy

Lol it was not my intention to exclude the proletariat.  Smiley Tongue  (I just saw the Martin's Corner part of the link.)

But my question stands, since this was a very useful list, which used to be in the regular forum.  As an oracle, I should be able to see it when I click the link even were it archived to the oracle section, but no can do.  Smiley Sad

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@SD08

Lol it was not my intention to exclude the proletariat.  Smiley Tongue  (I just saw the Martin's Corner part of the link.)

But my question stands, since this was a very useful list, which used to be in the regular forum.  As an oracle, I should be able to see it when I click the link even were it archived to the oracle section, but no can do.  Smiley Sad

@SD08

I think I remember seeing that excellent page. Here's the non-royal highness link Smiley Happy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Bugs-and-Quirks-at-Public-Mobile/m-p/2026...

Same lack of result.

@SD08 wrote:

@Luddite  Speaking of bugs, whatever happened to your list of "Bugs & Quirks at Public Mobile"?  I just tried searching for it but only managed to find this link, which produces the error "The message you are trying to access is not available":

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Martin-s-Corner/Bugs-and-Quirks-at-Public-Mobile/m-p/...

strange

If it were moved into the oracle section, we would see it.  This leads me to believe that it was deleted by someone at Public Mobile.

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

That link works for me.  By any chance did your session time out on you and did you get logged out?  If you aren't logged in, the error message is the result.

@computergeek541

Actually, when I clicked on it just now, it takes me to a post of Luddite's that merely contains the link that @z10user4 just posted, which results in an error.  Still no accessible list.

@SD08 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

That link works for me.  By any chance did your session time out on you and did you get logged out?  If you aren't logged in, the error message is the result.

@computergeek541

Actually, when I clicked on it just now, it takes me to a post of Luddite's that merely contains the link that @z10user4 just posted, which results in an error.  Still no accessible list.

You're right.  I thought it was working, but as you also discovered, the link in the Martin's Corner thread sends to a non-existent page.