Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single-Day Deal - Get 15GB of 4G speed data for $40 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1668186917225.png

Hey Community, 

Only available today, you can save more, and get 15GB of 4G speed data for only $40 a month. Before it's gone tomorrow*.

This offer is available to new customers who activate online. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the single day offer via email 
  3. Activate a SIM card between November 11 to November 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

Offer Details

• New customers receive 3x the points-back on every dollar spent, on all eligible purchases for 12 months.
  • Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated.
  • Activate a SIM card between November 11 to November 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Offer available to new and existing customers.
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

43 REPLIES 43

Tonya-Ann_Khloe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve just applied for this promotion and it’s still there to be able to switch plans 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Brilliance 

Your guess is as good as mine.

@Coverhiro wrote:

Is anybody still getting this single day deal or there are better ones out there?

This plan is still available.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is anybody still getting this single day deal or there are better ones out there?

@NickFaith wrote:

Didn't work

@NickFaith   tried Incognito mode and still see old plan?

you can try to schedule another plan change for next renewal

You can also try to open a ticket with PM Support and see if they can help

NickFaith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Didn't work

shumster83

Do existing customers who switch to this plan continue to have their loyal discounts carried to the plan?

HI @ChrisM7   Yes, once you joined, the price stays and not just 12 months or 15 months like many other deals out there

there is another $45/20GB deal as well if you need more data

ChrisM7

To confirm this plan can still be purchased if you activate before Nov 27/2022? And the 15gb is not just for 12 month but forever? Is there any price change in a year or two? Is the price will remain the same forever?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tapper22 

The agent is correct. If you read the "small print" it's available until November 27th at 11:59pm et during activation or through your self serve account.

Tapper22

Hello.  We have been trying to get our SIL to switch providers but now I'm confused.  You stated, "Only available today, ..... Before it's gone tomorrow*."  We in fact chatted directly with an agent this evening, who informed us that the 15 GB for $40 will expire Nov 27th, however, your above statement indicated that this deal will be "gone tomorrow".  Which is it?

@Deedspace- Try a different browser or device or use private mode. Also click on all the little spinner refresh icons you can find. Maybe some updated information will show up.

Deedspace

Just tried to activate this, but it only renewed my 5gb plan. Halp!

Pondball
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks. I just activated PM for my 2nd phone (older iPhone) and the option was actually there for the 4g/15Gb/$40 so will let my son know to get on it right away.
I'm still waiting for a signal on my iPhone 4 after porting my old phone over but I understand it could take up to a couple of hours.

HI  @fathom 

As of this moment, the plan is still available for new activation as well as plan change for existing member

If you are to upgrade your current plan, it is best to schedule a plan update for next renewal, take the screenshot as proof and PM likely will honour it even the plan is gone before your next renewal

If you are to activate new, best to submit the email address as instructed, then you have until Nov 27 to activate this new plan.

fathom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm confused.

Was this only yesterday Nov 11 to get the SIM to get this plan. 

Or do people have until Nov 27 to get a SIM and activate?

@Pondball wrote:

Just checked in my account and checked the Change Plan option but it doesn’t provide the 4G/15Gb/$40 plan as an option, or is this because I’m already enrolled in that plan?

Yes, only plans that you can change to will show in the list of plans in Self Serve.

Pondball

Just checked in my account and checked the Change Plan option but it doesn’t provide the 4G/15Gb/$40 plan as an option, or is this because I’m already enrolled in that plan?

Pondball

I don’t use Chrome and firm what I’ve seen incognito mode is a Chrome thing.

my own PM account uses this same plan. Ill check to see if the option is still there in my own plan though.

@Pondball it was there this morning 

Check yourself now.  Login to My Account using Incognito mode ,  go to Plan & Addons page, click Change My Plan. Check if it is there under 4G speed plan tab

Pondball

Is this 4G/15Gb/$40 plan still in effect.

My son just got home, we have a SIM card, and we’re about to check it out when I saw this post.

He also wants to port his old number,  but cannot afford any lag as he has calls he is expecting on his old number.

if the plan special is still available and he wants to use his old number - and if we sign him up tonight - will be be ok by morning?

@NickFaith wrote:

What is incognito mode? And my plan renewed yesterday

It is a private mode in your web browser. Or you can login in via another web browser, clear cache (setting in web browser) or try to login from a different device.  If you do this, it may show your new plan change.  It is a known glitch in new My account page.  When customers change plans, the self service account shows the old "cached" version of the plan, instead of the new plan change. 

However, I have a feeling that if you did respond yes to PM text, the plan change did not go through. You may need to contact customer service agent.  

@arford wrote:

Hi, I'm hoping that you can provide me some help. 

I spoke with a Public mobile rep via chat on Nov 9 2022 regarding how to get the 15GB for $40 plan. The agent told me that I can get a sim card and the plan will be available until the end of November. I ordered my sim card (Order 314545). I still have yet to get my sim card. I was reading today that the offer is no longer available. I contacted an agent via chat today, Fatima. She asked if I had registered for the plan. I told her no, as I wasn't aware of it at the time and the agent never mentioned that I should do that. Fatima said that if I sent in a ticket, public mobile can help me out, but I can't submit a ticket as I don't have a public mobile account yet and I need to verify it before I can submit the ticket.

@arford 

You will need to private message customer service agent via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NickFaith

What is incognito mode? And my plan renewed yesterday

arford

Hi, I'm hoping that you can provide me some help. 

I spoke with a Public mobile rep via chat on Nov 9 2022 regarding how to get the 15GB for $40 plan. The agent told me that I can get a sim card and the plan will be available until the end of November. I ordered my sim card (Order 314545). I still have yet to get my sim card. I was reading today that the offer is no longer available. I contacted an agent via chat today, Fatima. She asked if I had registered for the plan. I told her no, as I wasn't aware of it at the time and the agent never mentioned that I should do that. Fatima said that if I sent in a ticket, public mobile can help me out, but I can't submit a ticket as I don't have a public mobile account yet and I need to verify it before I can submit the ticket.

@NickFaith Your plan just renewed and should be on the new plan ? could be just browser cache issue 

Login to My Account again using Incognito mode, and you should see the correct plan details.  (If your plan has not renewed yet, it should show you have an upcoming plan change scheduled on Plan & Add-on page-> Change my plan)

NickFaith

I got a text about this offer.

Screenshot_20221112-083548_Messages.jpg

 but I didn't get it?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is the Public Mobile version of 11.11 sale?  

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

is it today only for both new and existing customers?

or today for new customers to sign up but existing have till November 27th?

@CountyDownIeUk 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I just applied and don’t see promo code in the return email. Am I missing something?

Same as my email confirmation. No promo code.  I guess that you just need to sign up with that specific email address that got the confirmation email.  

Need Help? Let's chat.