cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

Thanks for the bonus. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@15195460879 wrote:

Thanks for the bonus. 

Is your community username your actual phone number? 

If so, you might want to contact moderators and get it changed as everyone sees it.

Simon.JPG

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kaden did you mean to post something?  Your reply came up blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Will i lose the 1gb bonus if i change my plan?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@christinand no, the bonus is tied to the account, not the plan!  Just remember to click on change plan at next renewal so you don't lose the remaining money of the rest of this month 

Mayor / Maire

The bonus data will remain in your account until it is depeleted.  Once your regular plan data is used up then the bonus data will be used.

Should just let the loyal customers keep the one group that you have given out on bonus js

I have run out of data on my base plan, so I starting to use my free 1GB that I was given in August. Yesterday I checked my usage and it said I had used ~900 MB of my 1GB add-on. However today when I logged to my selfserve, it shows no record of my 1GB free add-on, and my data no longer works on my phone. My accounts appears as if the 1GB free add-on was never there to begin with. I checked to make sure my phone wasn't accidentally leaking data on a rogue download or something, thereby using up my 900MB, but I can confirm that I only used ~80MB yesterday. How do I get my data add-on back?

Mayor / Maire

If the bonus data is not appearing then it means it has been used up.  Check you usage history.