darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sept 23 - 28 FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@pkaraa 

Smart. Stackable offers.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is a good deal.. but nothing for your existing customers?! I could have 5GB for $35 and instead I have 2GB for $30 😞

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen wrote:

That is a good deal.. but nothing for your existing customers?! I could have 5GB for $35 and instead I have 2GB for $30 😞

Existing customers get loyalty rewards. Ask yoursel if loyalty reward or extra data is better.  You can open a new account to get the extra data.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen 

But you are also on a promotional plan that is desirable to some customers. There are no current or past $30/2gb plans. If you only need 2gb then you have a plan that suits your needs and you are not paying for data you don't need. Less is more....money in your pocket!

One donut ok maybe two donuts are deliciously satisfying. Five donuts just make you feel bloated, guilty and a little sick to your stomach.

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious  Does everything revolve around food for you? Or are you using those metaphors to appeal to the masses that congregate here?  Either way, it's OK for us.  Carry on 😜😜😜

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Quigley I'll give you a hint, check out The Lounge, @darlicious posts a lot of good food photos.😊

Quigley

@LeePublic   I  already know, but the food thing is spreading over here. Personally, I like to have a baker's dozen of donuts in case I get hungry later or have guests. 😂

Meow

@Quigley wrote:

@darlicious  Does everything revolve around food for you? Or are you using those

We all need food as source of energy, correct? 😋 Nothing wrong talking about it but I still prefer dark chocolate vs doughnuts. And if you really need sugar in your body take natural one: honey, dates, etc. You cannot overeat those while processed food is like a drug,,, the more you eat it the more you want it...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well I don't know if Sara @LeePublic  is going to be the one or @Quigley to send us down under but all we need now is a pic of a donut shaped phone from @AE_Collector to complete a trip to the lounge. Any wagers on whether he can dig up that pic n post before we enter the abyss?

My grammie made the best donuts ever! That was always our mission on every trip to visit was to convince her to make donuts. Never made them myself but one of these days......

Need Help? Let's chat.