cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED]: Important Update Regarding Recent Account Notifications

Ck_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update as of 8/12/24]: Thank you for your patience as we worked to investigate this. We have reached out via SMS to those who have been impacted. 

-----

Hello Community,

Due to a recent system issue, you may have received an email and/or text message incorrectly stating that your account is in suspended status. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

To validate your account status, please log into My Account. Impacted customers will receive direct communication from us with any updates.

We are investigating this matter to prevent such errors in the future, thank you for your understanding and patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

15 REPLIES 15

Lili100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still having issue....payment isnt processing and account got suspended

Sondra1

Mine did the same. But i just changed my cc and it went through . 

@deanwhyno 

@deanwhyno wrote:

Need my account looked at says I'm suspended when payment has been made!!!

Do you have phone service?  More details would be helpful.  When did the payment go through?  Do you see the payment in your payment history?  Do you see available funds?

deanwhyno

Need my account looked at says I'm suspended when payment has been made!!!

Guivinicius

Still can’t access my account. I get forbidden access every time I log in.

for some reason my payment got declined and now I can’t resubscribe.

Nfreake1

@hTideGnow  I haven’t made any manual payments. It’s all on auto pay to my bank and I haven’t changed payment methods. My account is still suspended with three months of charges to my bank. I’ve submitted a ticket. 

hi @Nfreake1 

why they charged you twice today? did you make a manual payment?

ask support to help to check and cleary it up.    please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Nfreake1

They charged me yesterday and twice today for my monthly service with auto pay and my account is still suspended. 

SS-19

I got email that my subscription on hold due to payment. I setup autopay from card but this time my payment was deducted on August 11, 2024 but still getting subscription on hold message when I login to my account its shows for resume my subscription I have to pay again. Which I did again so I have to pay twice this month how I will get refund

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does this "recent system issue" have anything to due with a security breach?

hi @Ollie_8 so, it could be real to you

Reboot your phone first.

If still does not work, check My Account and confirm if the account isbreallybsusoned 

Ollie_8

I got this message and have been unable to use my phone. Please help

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Thanks @Ck_PM . Can you please PIN this so it stays up top instead of being lost in the shuffle? Thanks bro.

Even if this notification becomes first screen after logging in to account or community some will definitely ask 'why did I receive...  etc. etc.'

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Ck_PM . Can you please PIN this so it stays up top instead of being lost in the shuffle? Thanks bro.

Need Help? Let's chat.