cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes definitely open a ticket with CSA bc this is unacceptable

Leo57
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am getting these texts "You have been sent a text but you need to have texting in your plan to receive it." What is this. How many texts am I missing? I cant even check my voice messages. Hello McFfy? Any body here know when the servise will actually come back up? April fools day was yesterday not today. 24 hours now wirh no service

roses
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yippee, pay twice to ensure you get service.

@Leo57 wrote:

I have done that, I placed my sim in a different phone. I blew and spitted on my sim card (joking). Guys the problem is still there. Lets get the service up guys. Not a happy camper here. 

@Leo57   Have you open a ticket with PM Support yet?  Don't wait, open a ticket with them

Leo57

I have done that, I placed my sim in a different phone. I blew and spitted on my sim card (joking). Guys the problem is still there. Lets get the service up guys. Not a happy camper here. 

Yes @Syee  it was a big joke yesterday  😞

I guess one more note for those who still do not have service after a phone reboot, login to My Account and confirm from transaction log to see if PM did charge you money yet.  If PM didn't charge money yesterday, then make a manual payment to reactivate the service.

Syee

April Fools' is over!  🤳 🤡🤡 

Reposting for the community who may have missed this yesterday.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspe...

Looks like the issue is now resolved.  After a phone reboot, the service should be back!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Leo57 wrote:

It was yesterday. My wife is today. Hope this doesnt happen to her. 

Renewal processing occur after midnight on renewal date. She should receive 2 SMS; one regarding rewards applied and another one around noon today thanking you for your payment.

Logging into accounts you should see data and outgoing minutes ($15 Plan) reset to Plan's default.

I hope her account and service will not be affected with yesterday's fiasco.

@Leo57   Login to My Account and confirm if your Account status is still showing Suspended.  Also check if PM has taken plan amount out of your credit card yet (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/), you can also confirm with your credit card.   If account suspended and they have not get the money yet, you might have to make a manual payment to reactivate the service

Leo57

This thing just smells like PM was hacked on April 1st to make fools out of us. If I was a hacker thats the day that I would Hack it on. Joking aside please get the service back up.

Leo57

It was yesterday. My wife is today. Hope this doesnt happen to her. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Leo57 wrote:

As of this morning still no service since yesterday. Placed a ticket in with no agent respond. 

If your renewal day was Not Apr 1st then you might have some other issue.

Did you try remedies as reboot, trying your SIM in another phone, checking your account is active, resetting network, removing SIM for a few minutes and putting it back?

Leo57

Did that. I actually added funds to my account. Payment received and account active. This is getting old for me. 

@Jayphon   Please login to My Account,  check if your account status is ACTIVE, then check the Transaction log page and confirm if PM has charged you for your service yet.  If not, you might have to make a manual payment to reactivate the service

Jayphon

Not resolved for me.

Hi @Leo57 , you are chatting with other Public Mobile customers here, not Public Mobile staff.

See this Announcement re the problem yesterday

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspe...

If you STILL HAVE NO SERVICE, definitely let CSA know by placing another ticket:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Leo57

Did you have a problem yesterday? I have tried everything. I cant send or receive texts or calls. The problem still remains and it is not resolved.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you go through the various steps such as restarting phone or even taking out sim card etc etc

Because it seems everything is back up and running. If that doesn't work await a response on your ticket and they should be able to assist you 

Leo57

As of this morning still no service since yesterday. Placed a ticket in with no agent respond. 

Roddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is back but I'm missing text messages from the past day. Please send all of these as they are work and clients. This day could cost me a lot of $$ and is completely unacceptable. Compensation should be given. At the very least not paying this month.

Leo57

Is your service working?

roses

So what compensation do we get?

Leo57

IS THIS A JOKE? I still have no service. Yes I have turned my phone off and on. I got a text message saying that my current plan does not include text message WHAT? 

Clemhoeck

This is still not resolved!  I still have no service as of this Saturday morning. 

Clemhoeck

Saturday morning....still no service!!!!

Clemhoeck

It's Saturday morning here. I still have no service. Hard to comprehend this hasn't been fixed yet. 

JOEKIMO

Finally

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Garrisonogrady: I'm also still uncertain that you had the issue of the day today. Can you provide images of your overview page. Maybe also the recent payment history. Don't include anything personally identifiable.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you restarted your phone?

Garrisonogrady

Hello, this is great news and all but my issue still isn't resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.