cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

Yeah it looks like the same issue and is going beyond 4pm

HI @Ajax   Please remove the account number, this is an open forum and you don't want this info posted here

it's a PM system issue today:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/m-p/80...

Although 4pm passed, no update from PM yet

Sylvie1231
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not been able to call or text all day.. What is going on???

I have done all the resets that were suggested and it is still not working!

Geez, even if it wasn't resolved I would hope there would at least be an announcement to give people a timeline of what to expect.

Ajax

I’m writing on my account for my husbands account. His autopay came out today but he cannot receive or call out on his phone. 

pedram1989

My account is suspended, even though I have auto-pay enabled. The warning in the my account profile says I should disregard the suspension notice, but I don't have any data or service. I even added more funds to my account, but couldn't reactivate my plan.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Looks like nothing has come out since the message saying 4pm, so everyone is kind of in wait mode 😕

dwightsays85

It's almost 7pm and still my phone is down. This is getting ridiculus

HI @Urjamistry 

I your plan renewal date today?  If that is the case, no worry, it's a PM system issue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/m-p/80...

Urjamistry

from today morning I can’t call or sms I paid twice I registered auto pay why still I didn’t get service 

Brymh11

My auto pay went through today for BOTH my phone and my daughter's phone... We cannot make phonecalls or receive phone calls!! I was waiting for an important call today and guarantee I missed it! 

The payments show they've been taken from my account so why is this an issue...

canoe

thanks

Leo57
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes still down sad face

@randomguy99 , does your phone show a cellular network connection?  Try also rebooting your phone and checking that the account is in active status?  There was an ongoing account renewal problem that was supposed to be resolved about half ago.  It might still be work in progress.  

canoe

I read there are issues with payment date.  I have no service but have auto pay.  I read issue should be solved by 16:00 but still have the issue now.  Any updates?

randomguy99

Happened today. Cannot send or receive texts or calls. Get a message saying "Call Can't Be COMpelted CALL *611"

I call 611 it doesn't do anything obviously because it can't actually connect you to a person anyway...so I go to check phone compatibility...maybe I finally got knocked off...but the compatibility; checker doesn't work. So yeah, I need some help plz.

Android Galaxy Grand 4.4.4 sm g720NO

Minish

Still nothing!! 

When can you do the correction?

I need my phone!

stucazz

Would like an update. or approximate time when and if the issue will be resolved, or I can find another provider.

HI @HarmonyGirl   So yesterday was the first day of the cycle?  If you login My Account, it shows Active?

if that is the case, try to reseat the SIM

or try the SIM on another phone.

Also, which city you are at?

HarmonyGirl

It renewed successfully yesterday - paid in full. Seems to be a Canada-wide outage.

qube50

This is complete garbage!!!!

FIX IT PUBLIC MOBILE

qube50

This is terrible service

HI @HarmonyGirl 

is your plan renewal date today?  If that is the case, no worry, it's a PM system issue

HarmonyGirl

Can't make or receive calls. If someone calls me they get a busy signal.

As of early Friday afternoon. Texting still works.

HI @Milt   is your plan renewal date today?  If that is the case, no worry, it's a PM system issue

Milt

Can’t make or receive calls or SMS

Meow
Mayor / Maire

NO, it is not you nor your SIM. It is PM.

Issues at PM. Please be patient and do not pay extra.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

An update for customers affected would be prudent even though pm engineers have been unable to resolve issue as of yet. Communication with your customers is key to a good relationship and customer retention. Public mobile should not be raising prices on select plans when they cannot ensure that they can offer uninterrupted service to their subscribership. Its time to reconsider the 30% rate hike on the $10 plan if pm doesnt want to see their churn rate increase substantially.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

Need Help? Let's chat.