cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

Rav1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When is expected to be fixed?

Carswelli

Cannot make or receive calls, text, use data. My partner is also a Public subscriber. Same issue.

Rav1

Have no service. I received a text this morning, but couldn't reply this afternoon. No service available to make or receive calls. I pay automatically.

Says account is inactive but to disregard message if I have autopsy.

sadii_

yes thanks . Today was first day of new cycle , correct .

@sadii_   Is today supposed to be the first day of your new cycle?  If so, PM had issue with Autopay earlier today and those who have new cycle today are affected:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/m-p/80...

bobs1234

Lost my service after the Autopay date of April 1, 2022

Obviously a cell provider issue

Please contact me by

sadii_

Hi . Can someone help ? My sim has some issue . I cannot call or text .Data not working . I reset my phone . took sim out . Aero plane mode but nothing working . My account is active online and showing all ok online .

@wcchemist wrote:

Communication please? 4PM ET was almost 2 hours ago. Update? Compensation? Professional behaviour is expected.

Yes, you are 100% correct.

PM should give some $ credit to all customers for this fail. TO ALL customers. I spend few hours calming down people and explaining 'PM has issues'. Now I need a break... Lets see what is going on around 21:00

No update, 4pm is already past.

Keep you eyes peeled in the community as I am sure they will make an announcement at some point today

vernonbanane

I have the same problem.  my bill came due and auto pay did its job.  Sim card will not work in any phone i try it in.  when you figure this out please let me know!!!

wcchemist
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Communication please? 4PM ET was almost 2 hours ago. Update? Compensation? Professional behaviour is expected.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I wish you luck with service tomorrow.

Issues at PM. Please be patient and do not pay extra.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

I had no SMS issues 1h ago in ON but most likely not every area is affected.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What happens when you make a call? Is it an automated message or no ringing at all/dead air?

You're not the only one...

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

JL9
Mayor / Maire

There is an issue as you can probably see all the similar posts. Hopefully that is the reason for you as well even if your renewal date is tomorrow, because if so they claim it will be resolved today.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Any company can have issues. There is no perfect solution. Stuff happens.

Hey Community, 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

HScott

I too have no service. I received a text this morning, but couldn't reply this afternoon. No service available to make or receive calls. 

I pay automatically, and my payment is due tomorrow. 

Howard Scott

Montreal

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you are in sales do you have an CSR like Hubspot? You should be able to call with voip using your same number through them. If not, hopefully this gets resolved, and soon as there are many in the same boat who are rightfully frustrated and angry

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

This was supposed to be resolved by 4pm but it looks that has been delayed. Hoping that it is fully resolved at some point today

I do not see in announcement anybody mentioning day. 😋

ibebriguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no data and no voice calling even though my plan auto-renewed today. It just says to dial *611 but then there's no help.

It's a known issue today...problem with Autopay. Contact CSA for adjustment.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hey Community, 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

This was supposed to be resolved by 4pm but it looks that has been delayed. Hoping that it is fully resolved at some point today

qube50

I have lost sale and appointments

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This is becoming a little alarming now and definitely pretty concerning. Hopefully there is some word here soon.

Today is issues and complain day. Look at hundreds of other posts with similar issues.

Alicia4

You have billed me TODAY and I can't make calls. So your autopay worked for you and your system reflects that my account is up to date so why can't I use my phone to make a phone call??

Need Help? Let's chat.