Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Systems Outage - Update: Clear Cookies/Cache

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

New Update:

We are pleased to report the Systems Outage issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and support as we worked to get our site page up and running.

Please Note: After multiple tests we can confirm the platform is stable. If you are still having issues, this may be due to caching and cookie blocks. Please try the following:

1. Restart your browser 

2. Clear Cache/Cookies 

3. Login into My Account

Thank you for your understanding,

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Community, 

We heard your feedback and understand some customers are still experiencing issues. Our technical teams continue to work on resolving the problems.  

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences in our Community. We will continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

Some pages are down on publicmobile.ca. This includes:

• My Account & Rewards
  • Account changes via SIMon

Existing Customers: limited account management including, check account usage and balance, make payments with a registered card, manage pre-authorized payments, and paying with a voucher  via IVR by dialing 611 on your phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

219 REPLIES 219

dprvu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't say for certain, but it doesn't appear to be an outage from the client side.  Once you put in your username and password it doesn't put you to the your self service page or the account profile page it does a "Resume" as and the token is expired.

After clearing the browser cache, all the cookies and the registry from my machine I can log in and see what I need.  The problem is that I need to access it from a mobile device the same level or purging is not there.  

It looks like the OAuth token is not getting cleared or expiring.  Happens more on any device that I have chosen to save the password for a quicker login. 

jukos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can we get an estimate on how long this will be down? I am in need of purchasing extra data

FlutteringBy

Still down....system error message here....🙄....

mig39

Is it still down?   Anyone able to successfully login?

InternM001

Is it still down? I can’t login, it says “System Error”.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you for your update.

Amandaboser

I haven't even been able to call 611 for the last 2 weeks. It sends me a text to go to the login page and than hangs up. So this is a real problem for me. Cannot do what I need on the account via website nor via phone.... 

Badbrakes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I guess not so "fixed"! I have tried for an hour or so to login and get the system error message. I'll try later.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@golfball 

You and everyone else. The system outage fix was short and login is down again for an undetermined time. If accessing your account is not urgent them it's best left for later in the day or another day altogether.🤔

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm unable to log in to self-serve due to a "System Error".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Customers need an update on self serve still not fully functional. As it stands the last update is out of date because obviously self serve is not fixed properly yet.

HI @J_PM   is it down again for everyone or just me?  I cannot login still 

jinggao73

Still can't log in to my account and my rewards as well. When I log in, I got this error message below:

System error. Please try again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@s_shard 

Self serve accounts are still not operating as intended and login is extremely hit and miss. Is your need to access your account urgent? If not it would be better to check in later in the day to see if all is well again.

s_shard

I am still not able to login.  I cleared my cookies and tried a different web-browser, but I still get "System error".

s_shard_0-1667569651451.png

mgenn

I am still not able to login yet, still receiving the system error message.

kentsceviour

I am still received a "System Error" when I try to login to my account.

CodyGrimsley

Not resolved as of friday morning @9:40est

HSKhurana

I don't think it's resolved. I am still getting the system error, try again message like yesterday. What's up, Public Mobile?

ninuann86

Not able to login

Betspencer

I still am not able to login to Public Mobile website

YellowCap

Still broken here.  Showing "System error. Please try again" after attempting to login.  It made no difference when I used incognito mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM @CS_Agent 

Look like the site is down at the moment.

Can you also confirm if activation portal is working too? there is a post this morning about having difficulties going through activation.

thanks

supgerry

The site is down for me too. @J_PM 

I've used Incognito Chrome, normal Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

@mixim10   site could be down again, I tried both regular and Incognito mode and not working either.

Try logging in again now and see if it works for you

mixim10

Try a different browser - clear history /cookies / incognito mode - whatever it takes -- Try! Hopefully will log you in.

I have had luck doing that.

mixim10

I've used a different browser and cleared cache / cookie and it seemed to log me in.

mixim10

That's a good sign!  Hopefully, they're on their way to having things fixed soon.

Digiacomo

Can’t login. But I Was able to activate 

beadle

Still cannot log in: System error. Please try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.