Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Systems Outage - Update: Clear Cookies/Cache

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

New Update:

We are pleased to report the Systems Outage issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and support as we worked to get our site page up and running.

Please Note: After multiple tests we can confirm the platform is stable. If you are still having issues, this may be due to caching and cookie blocks. Please try the following:

1. Restart your browser 

2. Clear Cache/Cookies 

3. Login into My Account

Thank you for your understanding,

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Community, 

We heard your feedback and understand some customers are still experiencing issues. Our technical teams continue to work on resolving the problems.  

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences in our Community. We will continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

Some pages are down on publicmobile.ca. This includes:

• My Account & Rewards
  • Account changes via SIMon

Existing Customers: limited account management including, check account usage and balance, make payments with a registered card, manage pre-authorized payments, and paying with a voucher  via IVR by dialing 611 on your phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

219 REPLIES 219

@conio99- It's possible that more recent activations don't include it. But you would need to go into the source or headers to find the numbers. They start with a 1 and a bunch of zeroes.

fgoncalves
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When is this going to be fixed? Website is still down, phone line does not work, not really acceptable!

conio99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply but still can't retrieve my acct number. My welcome email doesn't include my acct number. 

JS-5

Totally Sucks! Not impressed!🤔

JL9
Mayor / Maire

ok do i wasn't losing it then lol

There would two other possible locations. If you kept the "receipt" showing all that information when you signed up. Or possibly in the To area of the welcome email from here from when you signed up. You might need to dig in to the headers or source of the email.

Adding - @conio99 

conio99

Can I just at least know my account number? 

lockup

AFAIK Public doesn't have a phone number you can call for support. That's one of the reasons it's so low-cost.

You can PM @CS_Agent for support.

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you seem to be having technical difficulties every time I go on 

login problems all the time and you're too slow to send code before the time runs out 

please today 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe they'll come to their senses and roll back this awful upgrade and reinstate the old system that never seemed to have a problem.

I'll admit I liked a few things in the new system but the caching outweighed everything.

This is definitely the worst I've seen since I started with Public.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

would be nice that they can provide us a bit more information and the ETA

breezey

Hopefully should be good soon - I've never seen it like this the whole time I've been with PM

jukos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Still down

daniel027

Exact same error for me as well. 

@ElamHoover- The only method is via 611 or 1-855-4pu-blic. You'll need your 4 digit account pin.

ElamHoover

hello my data got cut off yesterday and would like to add data but cant sign in because the system is down is there any way i can add more data before i switch to another carrier?

@dprvu wrote:

Calling 611 did not work for me.  It tells me that "We are not able to process your request at this time"

@dprvu so, you tried to use *611 to make payment and it fails?

I think you need to buy vouchers from store and load via *611 then

Keep trying. Also try 1-855-4pu-blic. You can use the toll free from any phone. The 611 has to be used on the account you want to work with.

Adding - @dprvu 

dprvu

I'm in the same boat.  My kid can't use his phone right now.  I need to resume service on his phone.

dprvu

Calling 611 did not work for me.  It tells me that "We are not able to process your request at this time"

breezey

Appreciate the notice. 

😀

zmpanda

Still doesn't work for me. I'm not able to login with any of 3 family accounts.

On web it says either "Server error" or "This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page."
On mobile it says "Page Expired"

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @J_PM  for the update.  Let's hope this is a quick fix  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Thanks for the updates!!

w1ck3d64

yeah this is definitely not from the client side, hopefully it is fixed soon! 🙂

snowmobile

here we go again 😂

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still have "System Error" on my end. Not a huge issue for me as my plan renews in 5 days.

Activation portal is up @softech 

Hi @dprvu   I just tried and this time, it passed the password part but with the "Oops" picture  😞

Need Help? Let's chat.