cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Put Your Creative Hat On, It’s Make Up Your Own Holiday Day!

Panic Prevention Day - An annual reminder on the final Friday of March to create backups of all your important files. It also counts towards your "Spring cleaning", and helps those business-oriented people start fresh at the beginning of the fiscal year.

Mayor / Maire

NID ( National Involvement Day)

It is a day where we all make the effort to get involved with our children. Doing all those things we could not wait to do before we had kids but somehow lost site of in the busy days of parenthood. This also applies to our parents, doing thigs with them that we intend to do but the time never seems right.

Mayor / Maire

Junkfood Free Day - First day of every month

No sugar, no added salt or grease. More vegetables.

Try new recipies, use spices instead of oils.

I just wanna sleep day.

Basically just don't have to give anyone any reason as to why you don't want to go to work. Valid for any work day of the year.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How about complain about the weather day.   Happens all the time here in Quebec.

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

Free transit day- no cost to ride public transit, thus encouraging people to leave cars at home. 

You might have to stay away from some angry students Smiley LOL

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

How about National Video Game day? If you're by yourself, play games on console if you have or play on your phone. If you and your friends are into gaming, throw a LAN party Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unlimited Data Day

Only have a text and talk plan? On March 27th every year, everyone gets to experience what's it like to have a data plan on your cell phone. There will be unlimited, high speed internet enabled on everyone's cell phone so just not one person but everyone can surf the web to what your heart's content!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Eat only chocolate day!

"Get Neighbourly"  

A day where you turn off all your lights/electronics etc and just hang out outside and enjoy your neighbours (thinking back to the black out back in 2004-2006ish and we all were outside and enjoyed out neighbours!)