cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Pilot] Certified Pre-Owned Phones Now Available at Public

@Hello_Jackson  just note that the 2xl has been discontinued since April 2019 and that Google has confirmed that last update will be in December of this year then they will stop supporting it. Although the Pixel 2 will still work without updates it won't be as secure.

For the price range you're paying for a refurbished phone that was released in 2017, discountinued in 2019 and last support update will be sometime this December. You can do better if you shop around. Just saying but at the end of the day you control your wallet. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

Wait I get it. You read through the forums and said to yourself some of our customers are not so bright and post personal information they'll fall for these ridiculous prices for our old stock. Shame on you 😡😡

@Jb456, bad comment this is not PM's opinion this is your own.  To come up with that statement you made that decision

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot I didn't know that!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  and? Freedom of speech 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for that information, I will probably just go with a different phone then.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Need I point out the first word (and highlighted) in the subject line for all those negative comments AND all those positive comments.

Maybe their response will be "well _that_ went over like a lead balloon" after whatever period of time they choose to give it to see how the pilot went. Or vice versa... "Woohoo! we hit a home run".

We'll see.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  and? Freedom of speech 

@Jb456, there is Freedom of Expression but you were making it as though those were Public Mobile's words.

Freedom of speech in Canada. Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, but the charter permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  ok buddy 🙄🙄 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

On the plus side - getting your phone (and SIM card) this way is an excellent option to prevent becoming a SIM crime victim.

Now I ask whether we can buy these phones through Self-Serve.

Could "available funds" deposited into account be used to purchase these CPO phones?

Could PM Payment Vouchers be used to purchase these CPO phones?

Could PM Rewards/credits be used to purchase these CPO phones?

Could PM promos offer discounts on these CPO phones?

Need Help? Let's chat.