cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

Those kiosks look great. Can't wait to visit one in person!

Mayor / Maire

@Knockali wrote:

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters there's the largest population 😀

There. Fixed. Smiley Happy No mo' fightin' words.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Toronto definitely has the biggest population and should get a kiosk, I'm just saying GVA has the second biggest!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@z10user4 wrote:

@Knockali wrote:

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters there's the largest population 😀

There. Fixed. Smiley Happy No mo' fightin' words.

awww shucks, I came here to be entertained Smiley Wink

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That exciting!  I am glad that this awesome alternative mobile experience is growing..

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice concept, look forward to seeing these in Ontario!

It is amazing how many mobile plan retailers can survive within minutes of each other in the same mall. The competition is crazy and retail presence/awareness appears to be very important for this market.

Good luck PM!

WOW! this is lit'..!!! would be amazing PM becoming partner with rental bike in town!

Great idea for attracting the crowd who are "scared" of the online only model.

Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ooakosiryan wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Awesome.  Looks like a travelling food cart.  Does it also give out cookie dough?  Smiley Tongue 

#affordoughble

Now, do they really look like that, or is that just a drawing that is there to drum up conversation?   I'm sure that soon enough, a member will post a picture.

I can confirm that they really look like that! (see pics below)

Also, I pedalled my heart out for 5 mins and my phone's battery level went down by one percent Smiley LOL

pm1.png

EDIT: Removed a more zoomed out pic of the whole kiosk because it included people in the pic (workers and shoppers), and I didn't get their consent to post their pic here. Not sure if that would've violated the Terms of Service for the community, but I removed it just in case.

As far as I know, there is no expectation of Privacy in Public. Once you leave home you  Privacy is gone.  Think of it this way the mall you were at at had cameras watching your every move, the only difference between there cameras versus yours is You were holding yours in your Hand and there camera wasn't

Great job