cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

Maybe PM were diverting your pedal power to reduce their electric bill Smiley Very Happy

Oracle

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@ooakosiryan wrote:

Also, I pedalled my heart out for 5 mins and my phone's battery level went down by one percent Smiley LOL


@ooakosiryan  If the activation terminals were flickering, you weren't pedalling hard enough.  Smiley Tongue

Public Mobile

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@dna2016 wrote:

@Alan_K  OHHHHH WOOOOWWWWWWWW. this is awesome.  Talk about wanting to stand out from the crowd.  PeeWee Herman would be so proud, lol.  The bike and colour scheme is awesome, this is definitely a unique kiosk.  You'll definitely be getting heads turning your way for sure.  And I love the bike ride phone charger, also helping people stay fit too.  Shows that PM cares about the phones health as well as the human health, lol.

 

Awesome job PM, you made me very proud to be a PM customer, lol.  HeartSmiley LOL


@dna2016  Glad you like it!! I'm a big fan of the bike too Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters 😀

Mayor / Maire

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@Knockali wrote:

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters 😀


Hey! Them's fightin' words! Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

Sounds great!

I hope this doesn’t mean prices will go up?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@z10user4 wrote:

@Knockali wrote:

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters 😀


Hey! Them's fightin' words! Smiley Happy


@z10user4Statistics are not fightin' words Smiley Wink

 

GTA population 5.928 million (2016)

Montreal population 1.705 million (2016)

Calgary population 1.239 million (2016)

Edmonton population 932,550 (2016)

Richmond BC population 198,310 (2016)

 

Even if you don't want to consider the true "GTA", and only want to consider Toronto, Toronto has a population of 2.732 million (2016). It would make the most sense to put it in the most populated area.

 

I am with you on this one @Knockali 

 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

I like how you consider the entire greater Toronto area, but don't include Richmond in the greater Vancouver area.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Knockali wrote:

Can’t wait to see these nomadic kiosks in GTA where it really matters 😀


Hey! Them's fightin' words! Smiley Happy


@z10user4Statistics are not fightin' words Smiley Wink

 

GTA population 5.928 million (2016)

Montreal population 1.705 million (2016)

Calgary population 1.239 million (2016)

Edmonton population 932,550 (2016)

Richmond BC population 198,310 (2016)

 

Even if you don't want to consider the true "GTA", and only want to consider Toronto, Toronto has a population of 2.732 million (2016). It would make the most sense to put it in the most populated area.

 

I am with you on this one @Knockali 

 


Still less but Richmond would be regarded as being a part of Greater Vancouver at a 2016  population of about 2.4 million. Just for clarity.

Still fightin' words Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.


@troyfy wrote:

I like how you consider the entire greater Toronto area, but don't include Richmond in the greater Vancouver area.


@troyfy  Greater vancoover area 2.463 million (2016) has less population than just Toronto 2.732 million (2016) , not even counting the entire GTA 5.928 million (2016).