Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Public Mobile Pricing

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

We have some news we think you will love! We listened to your feedback and have made some changes to our plans.

Some highlights include:

• Making 30-day plans even better
  • Introducing new data buckets for low data users
  • Pricing changes on talk + text and 4G LTE plans

Curious? Check out publicmobile.ca/plans and try out the plans calculator.

-Public Mobile Community Team

162 REPLIES 162

@pinkyangel To view promos, click here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotions It's for everyone, not just Freedom customers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Saw this new pricing chart on RFD by chhotadon  thought it would be helpful.  full thread can be found here.  [edit] Prices based on autopay savings (thanks luddite)imo6l3.jpg

@aip0401 you can use fongo or google hangouts to make canada wide calls for free, it just uses some wifi or data.

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pinkyangel, there should’ve been some instructions on setting up your account when you got your SIM card. If not, there are plenty of posts in the Community to help you get going. 

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CalvinW, is it possible for you to work around that by using something like Fongo? It may be worth it if you don’t call out of province all that often. 

ChopstickHero
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

SHARING with friends and family! This is a great deal. I'm still really happy from switching over from Rogers last fall. Man Very Happy

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The prices are more reasonable now, maybe I will get back to referring. Only if the $45 4GB plan was with Canada wide calling, then I’m sold for sure 

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good news. It’s time to recommend friends to join PM again.😁 Thanks PM team.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 Great question 🙂

As discussed with the Oracles yesterday, It's part of our overall strategy, It's really about being at the right place at the right time.

pinkyangel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I saw online there is a promo for Freedom customers to change to Public Mobile.

I got the SIM card already but how can I join? Coz on your regular webpage, I dont know where to do that?

Thanks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy_M, awesome will check those out now.  My question with the promo released yesterday why is it Provincially targeted?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for listening to us!  Keep the discounts coming!

Need Help? Let's chat.