cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KingAlex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New Plan: $35 for 2GB

This is a decent deal tbh because 2.5GB is very serviceable to some and at a lower price point than the $40 plan.

With that said, the $40 plan is still the most bang for your buck and is the one I ended up choosing last night for that reason.

@KingAlex wrote:

This is a decent deal tbh because 2.5GB is very serviceable to some and at a lower price point than the $40 plan.

With that said, the $40 plan is still the most bang for your buck and is the one I ended up choosing last night for that reason.

I think that most people would disagree with you about the $35 plan being decent. Unless the amount of data falls in line with what someone would use each and every 30 days, it is easily the worst plan, yet for some reason unknown to me, Public Mobile has chosen to predominatly feature it on the website.

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah well said!

PM is the best 🙂 I’ve cut my bill by over 60 percent off 

I don’t understand why ppl are still paying higher bills 

you can change plans every time . I just switched down to the $30 plan before it changed to $35. 

the $10 credit is a nice little welcome bonus 

cheers PM community 

Savebig2

Don’t wait sign up nice ! The loyally discount will be worth the savings 

no other provider is going to pay you for each year you are with them

so start using them now 

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did they recently add 500 MB to the $35 plan?

@bluejaywpg wrote:

Did they recently add 500 MB to the $35 plan?

Too my knowledge, this wasn't added to the the $35 plan that was announced in this thread, but rather a new plan was created.  This means that anyone who wants a total of 2.5GB at this $35 price would need to perform a plan change (you'll usually want to scheduled that to happen during the next renewal). The new plan was available as of September 29.

Savebig2

I’m on the 2 GB for $30 

5 referrals and auto pay love PM

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

when I first activated the $35 plan only came with 1.5gb. I think pm has made a lot of progress imo. yes the $40 lost 500mb, but they added a new plan $45/6.5gb. it's still a much better deal than what the 2nd tier providers offer(you can't compare promos to regular plans). Koodo and others are only offering $45/1gb for byop plan. 

psweetbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Love this but would have to agree, the $25 for 1gb is better than this deal wise, i would also agree with many here that the 2gb for $30 was a big seller, and what brought me to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.