Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PoisonPal 

Yes for most for some reason....I don't have that problem. I think it has to do with all my cookies and milk I keep around for Santa? 🎄🍪🍪🍪🥛🎅

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If giftless customers read the entire announcement post you will understand there are 8 more is merrier Xmas days to recieve the text from 4911 in order to recieve the holiday gifts.

PoisonPal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. That worked. But why do I have to use the Ingonito browsing mode? It is not something I normally use. Is it recommended when accessing your Public Mobile account?

@mrtonedogg 

Same here 2 years and no text yet. Patiently waiting.

mrtonedogg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there.

I have been with PM for about 2 years now. I still haven't received the Holiday Rewards (Bonus data and Int'l calling).

Is eligibility only apply to certain customers?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

imisstraveling

Still waiting for the text 😶

@PoisonPal Try logging in to your self-serve account using incognito/private browsing mode and see if it's there. 

PoisonPal

Hello,

As per the instructions, I logged into my Rewards account and selected the Add On for 1GB of free data. I received a confirmation email on Dec 2 of receiving this offer. I have checked my account repeatedly since and I cannot find anything suggesting this free add on was added. Any thoughts?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jason29 

Let this be a lesson young man.....lol....no seriously you can try texting YES2 to 4911 to begin with but the best way to be resubscribed is to contact customer support and ask them to add you back in.....and stay in this time. We don't get that many promotional text messages to make it worth missing out on freebies?!!

Jason29

I typed Stop in the text about getting promotional texts.  I want to keep receiving them please.  Can I be added back on to the list please.

And only AFTER Dec 15, if you did not receive the text, contact @CS_Agent to get the promo added.

Folks, please read both the details of the promo and previous messages posted in this thread. So many are posting the same experience of not getting the text message and/or trying prematurely to get the promo.

This is simple: wait for the text invitation (which may come as late as Dec 15) THEN send your YES2 reply to get it. NOT the other way around.

Be patient!

Jennyliu

I see. Thanks a lot.

Jennyliu

So I guess I just need to wait for the message. Thanks

@Jennyliu wrote:

One of my friend got this text message, but I did not. I tried to text YES2 to 4911, but it said I am not eligible for this offer. I don't know why. Isn't this offer for all the Public Mobile costumers? 

It is for everyone, but as mentioend earlier, send a YES2 message won't work until after you've received the text message from Public Mobile.

Jennyliu

One of my friend got this text message, but I did not. I tried to text YES2 to 4911, but it said I am not eligible for this offer. I don't know why. Isn't this offer for all the Public Mobile costumers? 

They're sending out the texts between Dec 1 and Dec 15.

Be patient.

Jennyliu

Hi how come I didn't receive this text message?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Recieved mine on the 3rd and the 4th. One more account to be reactivated in the next couple of days and the rest of the month to decide whether to reactivate the $60 US Roaming plan early or let it be? Anyone traveling to the US for Xmas? Thanks pm!

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for the holiday gifts!

Successfully redeemed the bonuses earlier today, and they showed up in my account right away 🎉

Happy holidays everyone! 🎄

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm not sure what the thinking  is behind the bonus  rollout but I wouldn't worry about it until the 16th of December

felix67

Thank you.

I am still waiting to receive the text from 4911.

CaroleO123

OK, thanks.

Have a nice Xmas

@CaroleO123- Only one of three accounts of mine got the text so far. Worry about it on the 16th.

CaroleO123

Hi, my husband and I have exactly the same plans and we started them exactly the same time.  However, he got the holiday gift bonus 2G + 500 international minutes but I didn't.

I tried texting YES2 to 4911 and I got an automated response saying "Looks like you're not eligible for this offer"

Not sure why this is, please can you help.

Thanks

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you very much.  This is a great gift.

@Jerielle   The text with the free holiday gifts are being sent out in batches until the 15th of this month, so you may not have received the offer yet.  Not to worry about losing out as all customers will receive them regardless of whether you've been naughty or nice 😉

If you don't receive any text from 4911 by the 15th, then you will need to contact customer support and they will add the freebies to your account. 

Jerielle

Hi there. Not sure if I didn't receive the text or deleted it by mistake since my bill is paid automatically. Did I lose out on all the Christmas cheer and now I am on the naughty list or is there a way to fix my dopey mistake ? Thank you for trying to give me a gift 

Dumb elf with a lump of coal. 

@Chrissyrioux12   Indeed, if you're on the old rewards then it's definitely not worth switching to the new points system just to get an extra GB of data.

Charitus

Hello, once again Public Mobile has really been generous with their seasonal gifts! THANKYOU.

Need Help? Let's chat.