Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

That's very nice. Since I jointed PM 3 years ago, PM gave me free data , free international minutes which I could not count how many data and minutes I have!

Thanks PM!

Happy holiday, every one!

Hi @will13am what is the short code this time??

@messenabout wrote:

@will13am

Have people received their text message already? I haven't. I used to get offers but haven't in a very long time. Could it be that maybe I opted out at some point?? How would I opt back in?

I got the offer in one account so far.  Four more to go.  

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you public mobile.  A very nice tradition to give customers some holidays gifts of data and minutes. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

for points users wondering what happened to the contest draws they are located here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?category=rewards

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM Thank you.. Happy Holiday

EdN

Not wanting to seem ungrateful here to PM for continuing the holiday bonus (because I do appreciate it. 👍🏻 What other cell phone provider does this?) but perhaps they could include calls to Ukraine in the LD bundle. Just a thought

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you! I'm very happy 🙂

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_PM 

thanks-for-birthday-gift-feature.jpg

Chrissyrioux12

How do you get the 1 gig in my rewards is it after you reply yes2 then login to my rewards or can you do the 1 gig prior and how please ?

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I believe you are able to contact PM and have them add it manually @yetanothersarah also nice username 

yetanothersarah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

and for those of us who are outside of Canada/US and thus unable to get the text until the offer is over? We can do what exactly?

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@WippyShippy wrote:

I can't believe it's already December and there's snow outside. I love the Holiday Season. Hot chocolate and warm slippers watching World Cup Soccer. I love the extra Data and Minutes. I wish the Netherlands would be included in the list of Countries for international calling. Nevertheless, great gifts.

Does anyone still talk on the phone? I find I don't use the phone to talk anymore. Most calls I get are spammers. I mostly text or email nowadays. Although I appreciate the free Talking minutes, previous international minutes remain unused. Right now, I have 1400 unused INTL Long Distance Holiday Bonus minutes sitting in my add-ons. I wish I could have the option to choose a different perk or exchange them for discounts or data. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks to PM for the free data and minutes.  I still have family members on low cost plans who benefit from this.

JuniorJunior

I appreciate Pm's generosity BUT pm really must NOT encourage/require people to click on ANY link in any text or email messages - as this is how hackers breach into people's online security!   Hackers can make their scam text to look like it's from companies,  even Public Mobile!  You guys are putting us all at risk to be suckered into scams in the future.   PLEASE, DON'T get people to click on ANY links - here is what I recommend:  Since this is for members only, all members can sign in to their account - then we can click on anything within the account environment.   Again,  I am appreciative of Pam's generosity,  but pm should know better than to put us all at risk to be groomed into the habit of clicking on links. 

WippyShippy

I can't believe it's already December and there's snow outside. I love the Holiday Season. Hot chocolate and warm slippers watching World Cup Soccer. I love the extra Data and Minutes. I wish the Netherlands would be included in the list of Countries for international calling. Nevertheless, great gifts.

WippyShippy

😎To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , yahhhh thank you so much! My Christmas wish was to get some of these! 💞 I needed them. I redeemed my 1gb of data on public points 🙂 Next will be the text message for the holiday gifts!

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎁

brettster99

@tzliu 

My feeling is, and this is the pessimism in me, if they make it so that you have to reply to a text to get the add ons, it puts a small barrier up so not everyone can get this promotion and save money 

tzliu

Not a criticism - would not be efficient and better for just telling all existing customers that they have already received the holiday gifts for being a PM customer - adding systematically cross-board to all users, instead of sending text message individually?

Jonavin

I have one long time line that I just did a phone number change this morning. Will this line still qualify?

firefly613

Thanks for the goodies... 

For the free 2GB data and minutes, we need to wait for a text and reply. Thats clear.

For the My Rewards 1GB data, I logged in the rewards page and I don't see it mentioned, nor do I see a free data addon. Yes, I am on the new points program, not the legacy one. Do I need to do anything other than login?

thanks

LeePublic

Yup, It's that time of year! 🎄 While I left PM for Koodo, I'm glad the yearly Christmas tradition continues! 😊

brettster99

@J_PM 

Hey

Thanks so much for this. I very much appreciate it. I think we all do. It’s nice to be reassured that existing customers are still valued enough to receive this. 

messenabout

@J_PM

Merry HoHoHo!

Nice prezzie! Thanks!

🎅🎄🎁

messenabout

@softech 

HoHoHo!

@messenabout   Not yet.  But it will be slowly sending the text in the next couple days.  So, patient and good kids will get it 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @J_PM  December 1 should be named Public Mobile Day. This is my favourite time of the year  

PM has been promoting 12GB bonus data this year, I was hoping I will get that too.  Just joking.  Still thanks PM for the bonus

messenabout

@will13am

Have people received their text message already? I haven't. I used to get offers but haven't in a very long time. Could it be that maybe I opted out at some point?? How would I opt back in?

katalya007

I remember when I first saw this promo! I knew I was with the right phone company! 

@J_PM thank you! Happy Holidays

Need Help? Let's chat.