cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re Technical Issue Resolved Payment and activation bug

Sorry tec people.

That "activation bug" has resurfaced with a vengeance. Two phone plans out of three in our house came down with this pesky bug and we temporarily lost cell phone service this month, in spite of paying our accounts 6 days early. Please keep working. We appreciate your help with this. Also. I'm not sure how to make a $1.00 payment/account to reset the system...so we can have the system acknowledge our payment. How does that work, exactly? Anyway, keep working and best wishes.

Question...Are we causing any harm by paying our accounts early each month?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Re Technical Issue Resolved Payment and activation bug

@BrucewIt sounds like you need to contact the moderators with your issue if it is recurring.

To pay $1 go to  your selfserve, click on Make Payment, select Make One Time Payment.. and in the drop down box select Other Amount and put in $1.

Paying early shouldn't affect your account. It means it puts in $ before your renewal date.

Mayor / Maire

I'm impressed. PM is fixing bugs, solving problems. 

And I'll continue to be impressed if PM continues to fix one or two things each maintenance cycle.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good timing as im looking to return here sooner than i planned, just waiting for a good deal to make the migration easier, there are a few network features on this provider that i miss so much so im willing to forgo the slow unlimited data from the horse shoe brand.

@XionBunny 

You just missed the double play of the bonus $10/$10 referral (making it $20/$10 total) and the RBCREWARDS $10 off a $40 plan (or higher) for 6 months that also came with a 5Gb add on! The RBC part ended Sept 30.

Terry

Public Mobile

@Brucew wrote:

Sorry tec people.

That "activation bug" has resurfaced with a vengeance. Two phone plans out of three in our house came down with this pesky bug and we temporarily lost cell phone service this month, in spite of paying our accounts 6 days early. Please keep working. We appreciate your help with this. Also. I'm not sure how to make a $1.00 payment/account to reset the system...so we can have the system acknowledge our payment. How does that work, exactly? Anyway, keep working and best wishes.

Question...Are we causing any harm by paying our accounts early each month?

To answer your last question, there is no harm in doing that to ensure available funds are there.

Has the issue been resolved already with a Moderator?  

Yes, my account seems to be straitened out now and phone service is restored. And thank you all for the work that you do! Fantastic service, [now that I understand the way to get help] and great price! Keep going, you guys!

@AE_Collector wrote:

@XionBunny 

You just missed the double play of the bonus $10/$10 referral (making it $20/$10 total) and the RBCREWARDS $10 off a $40 plan (or higher) for 6 months that also came with a 5Gb add on! The RBC part ended Sept 30.

Terry

I didn't want to basically give my current service provider free cash so ive been waiting till I was closer to my renewal date.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

I am having that same issue please help!!?!!!

Highlighted

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

You will need to private message the community moderator and they will help. They are prompt and courteous! Public mobile is the best!