cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

Totally USELESS!! I have been waiting for 6 days and have contacted your "community" numerous times. NOT ONE RESPONSE WAS SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING MY PHONE TO WORK!! The most frustrating part is that I keep doing what is suggested, waiting another day, another day, another day. Sending in more info, more info more info. INCOMING CALLS DO NOT COME TO MY PHONE. Until today incoming calls went directly to voicemail with no ring and no message being able to be left. Now it's even worse - incoming calls now just disconnect at the caller's end. Are you able to help?? So far no one else in the community has.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@customer What do you mean. Your first post was here in this Announcement? You could also try contacting a moderator thats online

Highlighted

Is this the community??? I feel I've already been here. I need to find out what to do to get incoming calls to ring on my phone. They used to go directly to voice mail with no ring and no message able to be left. Now the caller gets connected and their call does not go through to my number. Thank you

Highlighted

@customer Try going to the bottom of the page and look at recent signins. If you see a MOD sign in click on the MOD and contact the MOD directly. That might work too

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@customer wrote:

Is this the community??? I feel I've already been here. I need to find out what to do to get incoming calls to ring on my phone. They used to go directly to voice mail with no ring and no message able to be left. Now the caller gets connected and their call does not go through to my number. Thank you

We are fellow customers and can only offer suggestions/advice which sometimes get an issue resolved before any moderators can get back to you.  Moderators are PM's paid staff and they can access your account, which we cannot.  So please contact them using one of the links provided and also try some of the suggestions already offered.

Highlighted

Sorry there are NO links ... only a reply button. Where are these links you refer to?? Not a very user friendly system ... Also your submit button when we talk to Simon does not work

Highlighted

I have tried NUMEROUS times. Your instructions are NOT helpful!

Highlighted

@customer Something must be wrong with your browser. I see loads of links posted by fellow community members.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@customer wrote:

Sorry there are NO links ... only a reply button. Where are these links you refer to?? Not a very user friendly system ... Also your submit button when we talk to Simon does not work

@customer  Try this: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Or this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted

@customer wrote:

I have tried NUMEROUS times. Your instructions are NOT helpful!

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time