Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get to know the Public Mobile Team!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community,

At Public Mobile, we have an amazing team working behind-the-scenes with a mobility experience that you control, but we’re missing something...you! We want to learn from our amazing community, connect and share updates, so we’re here to say hi and introduce ourselves..

Over the next little while, you’ll begin to see Public Mobile team members show up around our Community. They’re here to get familiar with our platform, and to learn what’s meaningful to you as a Public Mobile customer and help us shape the future of our products and services. .

Our mighty team of Oracles, along with our brilliant Community experts will continue to be the Community's best line of support. 

While we’re very excited to be more present, we ask that you please be patient with us. As our team is busy working on all the things Public Mobile, please note, we won’t be able to reply to everything or provide support. We’ll leave that to our knowledgeable Community experts.. 

Any issues that require our attention are shared with the broader PM team through our Oracles and Community Manager. J_PM , our Community Manager, that rest assured isn’t going anywhere!  As we work hard to make our Community platform even better, we’re excited to welcome more team members to our Community. 

Please help me in welcoming Public Mobile’s content expert, @Ck_PM (Chayanne)!  

J_PM_0-1680206322445.png

Fun Facts about Chayanne  

Your role on the Public Team 

"Digital CX Writer"

Personality/Hobby/Interest 

"I enjoy watching movies and playing with my pugs"

One thing you love about Community

"How engaging and supportive everyone is"

- Public Mobile Team 

65 REPLIES 65

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM Happy to see more helper. welcome aboard

softech
Oracle
Oracle

thanks @J_PM .  I see great things coming!!👍

and Welcome aboard @Ck_PM 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To all contributing members on this community,

I have been on this community forum for over 4 years.  I still find that new PM subscribers does not know that PM does not have a call center before account activation. As a result, there are angry posts wanting to talk to a human, not SIMon.  The contributing members on this community are doing a good job to provide information quickly to help solve the PM subscribers' issues. 

Anyone on the Internet can read any post on this community.  Therefore, do not post any personal information in your post. The CS_Agents are PM employees.  It is safe to provide your account info to CSA after creating a support ticket.

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sounds like a great improvement. Hopefully this will result in faster identification and resolution of internal and back end issues.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy to see this happening, looking forward to engaging with the new team members. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.