cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

@saje_ward wrote:

@popping wrote:

Will the subscribers who activated the $30 plan with $10/cycle continue to get get the credit after plan change to $25?

My answer is no as it does not meet the promo requirement anymore.  Although the plan features are the same, but the plan price is no longer $30 or more.

I have the exact same question. My teen is currently getting the $10/m savings and we signed him up December 31. I am not moving until I get confirmation. If the savings doesn't translate to the lower plan (and since it is not a $30 plan, it would make sense that they don't), I will wait to move him.

The terms clearly state you need to be on a $30 or+ plan. If you switch to a $25 plan you don't keep the promotion.

IMO every existing customer on the $30 plan who gets $10 monthly promotion should future date.

You save $10 for 5 more months (works out to only $25 extra if you do the math)

OR

You save $5 possibly forever.

At most with a futuredated change this means you still could get 5 more $10 credits, at the same time you would be getting $5 off the pla for equal months

So at MOST you could save is $25 by keeping your $10 promotion

This is a *SPECIAL OFFER* which may not be available later.

Oracle

Do not move until the 10 promos are finished. If you change to this plan you will lose it.

If/when this offer expires you will then need to decide to change or not. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's actually very good for low data plans. $23 with autopay is approaching pay as you go prices with add on data!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What happens if I future date a plan change, but by the time the renewal date rolls around that special offer plan is no longer available.  Will the 'special offer plan' still be applied? 

@Pizzaeh wrote:

What happens if I future date a plan change, but by the time the renewal date rolls around that special offer plan is no longer available.  Will the 'special offer plan' still be applied? 

The plan change would still be honoured.

@Pizzaeh, when you future date your plan change, you will get the special offer, whether it is still available or not.  It is locked-in, until you get it, or cancel the plan change.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

The plan change would still be honoured.

Thanks @computergeek541!   Will keep my plan at or above the $30 mark for now, then future date a plan change to this plan for the April renewal date.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What are the chances that PM will let us know how long this offer will be on the table for? Are there advance notices before price changes, or are they always sudden?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Kovaelin 

The +500 has been around for quite awhile...things change cant tell when...###edit..the 25$ deal is new..but the +500 deals have been around for sometime...

@Kovaelin wrote:

What are the chances that PM will let us know how long this offer will be on the table for? Are there advance notices before price changes, or are they always sudden?

Zilch.  We'll get a few days notice before the special offer is pulled/changed.

What I'm planning to do is renew for the $30 plan at the end of March, then in early April schedule a plan change for the end of April to lock in this special plan price.