cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

@Pizzaeh  Public Mobile usually gives some notice when they plan to discontinue special offers.  i think it is usually a couple days.   

If you are worried then futuredate the plan, then  the day before renewal if plan still is available cancel the plan change.  and repeat as nessisary. 

Oracle

Great deal.  Smiley Happy 

Keep coming with those offers, PM.   (Hint:  as mentioned a $15 plan would be nice.)

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@Pizzaeh  Public Mobile usually gives some notice when they plan to discontinue special offers.  i think it is usually a couple days.   

If you are worried then futuredate the plan, then  the day before renewal if plan still is available cancel the plan change.  and repeat as nessisary. 

@mimmo Thanks!  

@Kovaelin, I've lead you astray.  We'll get a few days notice, so be on your toes, as will I.  As Alfred E. Newman said...

Image result for alfred e neuman what me worry meme

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the answers!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very good

I have already texted a number of people I know on the $30 plan and the $25 talk&text plan. They all thank you too!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Whoo Hooo,

I can't beleive Bell wanted to up my fee from $30.00 to $35.00 no data included AND PM reduces it by $5.00 from $30.00 to $25.00 with 1G of Data,, 

Thank you PM

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Kovaelin wrote:

What are the chances that PM will let us know how long this offer will be on the table for? Are there advance notices before price changes, or are they always sudden?

Looks pretty permanent, as there's no 'limited time offer' attached to it on the Plans page, but again, things change all the time.

Hi,

Great plan!

Just got 2 questions.

1, I want to port my number from Fido. Can I do it myself online here: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

2, I have an old sim card that has been used before, can I use it or I have to order a new one?

Thanks!

Ryan

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ryanmi wrote:

Hi,

Great plan!

Just got 2 questions.

1, I want to port my number from Fido. Can I do it myself online here: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

2, I have an old sim card that has been used before, can I use it or I have to order a new one?

Thanks!

Ryan

Actually, whether it's prepaid or postpaid, doesn't matter, since it's not a Koodo prepaid line.  So porting should be fine.

Is the Fido line prepaid or postpaid? 

Most people suggest to activate the Public Mobile line first, test it out, then do the port once you've confirmed everything works as expected.  When you're ready to port in your Fido number, you can do it online yourself.  While doing that, you can always ask here in this forum for "real-time" user friendly support. ;O)

No, used SIM cards cannot be used; try to get one before March 18th, since that is the last day for the $25 referrals ($25 each for you and your referrer).

Thanks for the reply.

So to test it out, I need to set up a new number and try it for couple days and then  port the old number in to replace it, right?

And how should I port the number properly?