cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

@Mimi33 wrote:

I have been following the thread as am a fairly new to PM.  December had two great promo's.  How often does PM offer discounts etc to active members (not just for new ones)?  Is the company open to suggestions for new plans and if so how would I make a suggestion?  I was interested in the $60 plan however I dragged my feet and by the time I joined the plan was no longer available.  Thanking you in advance for your help.

it's all kind of random really, some times they are generous some times they are standard savings deals, as for suggestions they don't take them at this time. It all really depends on how much they want to drive up the subscriber numbers that's when the good deals occur

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for answering my questions. I have subscribed to an RSS feed so that hopefully I see all offers/promos

Highlighted

@Mimi33 wrote:

Thanks for answering my questions. I have subscribed to an RSS feed so that hopefully I see all offers/promos

that's honestly the best thing you can do Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Mimi33  I disagree with @XionBunny  I think public mobile is very open to suggestions. I think they are very engaged with community. Monitoring posts and threads to see where they can improve, offer new promotions like bonus plan data or fixing the little stuff. Sure there's big old bugs hanging around that budget constraints cause to be put on the back burner. But they listen to the feedback and if they can implement it they often will...i can think of four occasions since I joined last August that I've mused out loud about promotions or glitches to have them addressed in short order. If its doable it's often done. If you have a suggestion post it in "A letter from Dave" the most current thread from public mobile asking for feedback.

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

@Mimi33  I disagree with @XionBunny  I think public mobile is very open to suggestions. I think they are very engaged with community. Monitoring posts and threads to see where they can improve, offer new promotions like bonus plan data or fixing the little stuff. Sure there's big old bugs hanging around that budget constraints cause to be put on the back burner. But they listen to the feedback and if they can implement it they often will...i can think of four occasions since I joined last August that I've mused out loud about promotions or glitches to have them addressed in short order. If its doable it's often done. If you have a suggestion post it in "A letter from Dave" the most current thread from public mobile asking for feedback.

well, I didn't mean they don't watch the goings-on here at all, in another thread, someone else talked about how they used to have an entire forum section dedicated to new feedback that was shut down at one point, I was thinking of that as a point of reference, of course, they are always watching the forums, and some times posts request some feedback, but really there does need to be a dedicated suggestion subforum again, mind you with the number of suggestions one can give a month limited to certain amount a month to prevent flooding, Mabey add a voting system on each for further review based on popularity.

Highlighted
Oracle

@XionBunny wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

well, I didn't mean they don't watch the goings-on here at all, in another thread, someone else talked about how they used to have an entire forum section dedicated to new feedback that was shut down at one point, I was thinking of that as a point of reference, of course, they are always watching the forums, and some times posts request some feedback, but really there does need to be a dedicated suggestion subforum again, mind you with the number of suggestions one can give a month limited to certain amount a month to prevent flooding, Mabey add a voting system on each for further review based on popularity.

That is what the ideas Lab was all about and could be upvoted to see the support.  The downfall of that system is you get so many ideas of what people want and so many dupicates.  As well it gets discouraging to have people post an idea see huge support but not have it on the radar for PM.  There are still many issues that need to be resolved and fixed in my mind that should take priority over looking for new features or things to do.  We need s solid self serve system and to fix issues like the no text after a US add-on expires that has been around for 3 years now without a resolution.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *