Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you still need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  6. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

52 REPLIES 52

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screenshot_2020-09-21-05-58-38.png

 Yes here is what it looks like

@Rosguru wrote:

Screenshot_2020-09-21-05-58-38.png

 Yes here is what it looks like

The person you were replying to was asking about an e-mailed confirmation messages, something that Public Mobile does not usually send out for these types of offers.

Scarybear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

These temp deals aren't really appealing. I'd never switch over for that. It's just like Shaw saying first 3 months is free or 99c or 10$ then it goes back up to $100. 

Permanent is king. 

I just received a free virgin mobile sim and a win you back offer of $55/15gb. it's a great I will gladly accept the free sim 😊

@gpixel4 wrote:

I just received a free virgin mobile sim and a win you back offer of $55/15gb. it's a great deal, but I don't use any where near that amount. I will gladly accept the free sim though 😊

Maybe it'll let you change the APN on those odd devices that don't have the right one 🙂

That's just it though eh. Sure ok great deal but I don't need it and I wouldn't want to spend that much each month anyway. That's why I like my $10 plan and add-ons. I pay minimum outlay and consume the add-ons as I go.

@z10user4 I agree, the $10 plan is pretty decent. especially with all the extra gifts pm gives away. it's disappointing only 50 texts are included, with no option to add-on... I need texting

I was reading through the fine print and it looks like it's a full 15gb. 

can't wait for my textnow sim to arrive! I want to see how good the signal quality is. and it's a free service

@gpixel4 Are you sure the TEXTNOW sim will work on your phone? ..I dont think you can use the sim card in Canada either.

Here's what I found.

Screenshot_20200929_032849.jpg

Screenshot_20200929_034231.jpg

Screenshot_20200929_034342.jpg

Then bottom one says. SIM not unavailable out side of USA?

Screenshot_20200929_034517.jpg

@Jb456  your post answers my own question... why would they send me a sim(🤮) 

wangchaouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have registered my email and activated my account at 23 September, but I have not received my second month free credit, is it normal? Does anyone else have received it? 

wangchaouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you receive your second month FREE credit now? I haven't received. 😕