Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until August 31, 2020, 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before August 31, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before September 11, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you still need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by September 11, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  6. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

72 REPLIES 72

@kxu0690 The fact that she registered for a promo before (but never activated service) doesn't mean anything. As long as the promotions terms were followed, she'll get the credit.

kxu0690
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no, she did not open the account last time,,   this is the first time she did open the account..

thanks

@kxu0690 I think that it'll be fine for her.  If she didn't have a sim card before, she never opened an account previously.

kxu0690

hi,  i registered my girl friend email through my referral two weeks ago,  and i purchased a sim card from local store yesterday for 10 bucks.  then i went home to activate the sim card on line.  but i did not received any confirmation email.  it was two days ago.

my girl friend just checked her email,  there were a email confirmation three months ago.  i forgot i already registered her email 4 months ago.  at that time we did not have any pm sim card handy.  

i am just curious if still eligible for the second month free ??????

thanks in advanced...

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Catherine_T thanks, nice while it lasted. 

Rose25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bajwa1960 

Sorry, the last date for email registration was yesterday. If you haven't activated your sim yet and have an alternate sim to use now, then you can wait till a new offer comes. 

kakunia

The offer ended yesterday - August 31.  You would have had to register your email via a link with the offer on the Public Mobile website first, before the offer ended, and then activated your new account after.

Sorry you missed it 😞

@bajwa1960 

Not unless you met the requirements of the promotion. The sign up period has ended. Everybody here is just a customer like yourself and no one here can do this for you.

AE_Collector

bajwa1960

Great!!

bajwa1960

Hi!

I just bought the SIM and new account with PM. Can you apply the Flash Sale promotion as I am returning student to school. Thanks!

@oxycodon wrote:

my e-mail is xxxxxxxxx and ph# xxxxxxxxxxx please add me to the free month offer for a new activation .  

@oxycodon You had to have signed up for the offer no later than yesterday, and would have had to activate your account online. If you did those things, you'll receive the account credit before you're next renewal. Also, please do not post your information here.

oxycodon

my e-mail is xxxxxxxxx and ph# xxxxxxxxxxx please add me to the free month offer for a new activation .  

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

PsyJade

Such a great deal. PM is a fantastic company. 

BeachNBeer

@kakunia  no email. See my post above. You enter your email on the link then the webpage displays saying your eligible.

kakunia

The promo code is a referral code you can receive from an existing customer which will give you a $10 credit.  This is different than the free month promo. 

In order to qualify for the free month promo you need to register your email address here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

You will then receive and email confirming your email registration for the free offer.

You can then go ahead and activate your account with the same email and the offer will be applied to your account.

'Hope this helps!

kakunia

Fantastic offer!  

BeachNBeer

@shawzy91  there is no email. I signed up Saturday never got an email. You put your email in on this link.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

After entering the email the next page will display this.

Screenshot_20200829_161516.jpg

Then you either proceed to buy a sim card or if you have one already you proceed to activate the sim card. Within 30 days likely after the promo ends on Sept 11th your account will be credited with the next 30 day payment.

You can enter a referral code if you have one during the activation it will ask you this for a $10 signup bonus.

Anything else you need to know?

@shawzy91 

Don't worry about the promocode box its rarely if ever used. You'll get the 2nd month free as long as you are activating using the email you registered online.

shawzy91

I am confused.  new account,  asking for promo code.  I assumed that the code would be emailed to my email.

@shawzy91 Are you asking about e-mail messages relating to this promotion?  After signing up for this promotion, no e-mail message is sent by Public Mobile.

shawzy91

I am not receiving the email ...any suggestions 

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks. Last day to take advantage of it.

I was going to say “unless it is like the recent 5Gb gift where “Reply by August 24 looks to have meant until 1159 PM August 23”.

But as I have said in that topic, ending that one when August 23 ended isn’t typical of the way various promos work around here. Here is the wording for this “Second Month Free” offer:

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before August 31, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before September 11, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

AE_Collector

zblackma

Thanks. Last day to take advantage of it.

WeTheNorth

Thank you for providing this offer.

I was able to start fresh myself, as well as help port over a family member from another carrier today 🙂

@Jasonran wrote:

Transferred to  PM on the 27th ...... am I able to get this promotion? Just 1 day early ....

Looks like you were a day early.  Plus for this promo, you were required to register your email to receive that promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jasonran

Transferred to  PM on the 27th ...... am I able to get this promotion? Just 1 day early ....

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah good call! I’ve been doing the same with hauling extra SIM cards on hand. Ave signed up a few friends and family 🙂 love pm 😉

thanks for the response 

cheers

@Savebig2 

It isn’t always easy. I have some friends who were very quick to jump on when I told them all the ins and outs of Public Mobile. Others I have been telling about on and off for almost 2 years and they still aren't interested enough to actually do anything. The secret is to follow the Promotions and let the potential recruits know when there is a better time to jump due to a promotion. I decided to buy some extra SIM cards when they were on sale so I can offer a free SIM card to my potential recruits to make one less thing that they have to do to get activated. These “register your email address” promotions are good because the first step of registering comes with no strings attached. Then they have a couple of weeks to think about it before running out the clock. Dont give up, just look at some friends and family as a long term project!

AE_Collector

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’ve been trying to convince a friend to sign up some ppl just don’t understand I guess 

Need Help? Let's chat.