cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

oxycodon2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please add my free month to xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and get my phone working , nobody can call me but i can call out. I just activated my new sim card on a previous phone number. thanks

edited by computergeek541:  phone number removed

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rick0416 wrote:

I have submitted my email online on 21st of Sept 2020, received the email for 1 month free service on the 22nd Sept. Just activated my sim card tonight 1st Oct 2020 (promo ends 2nd Oct). When will I see my free 1 month on my account? I will provide my email or phone number if you require me to.

@Rick0416 

The promotion says:

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

30 business days doesn't really make sense but marketing terms around here vary. You should get it for your next renewal.

Rick0416

I have submitted my email online on 21st of Sept 2020, received the email for 1 month free service on the 22nd Sept. Just activated my sim card tonight 1st Oct 2020 (promo ends 2nd Oct). When will I see my free 1 month on my account? I will provide my email or phone number if you require me to.

Neither of these new Customers have actually indicated what they did to expect To receive the second month free. One had to register their email address over about a three (or was it four) day timeframe and then complete a Do it Yourself new activation (not in a store or at a dealer) using the email address they had previously registered. That may be obvious but saying “please add my free month” you could just like the sound of a free month having done nothing to qualify for the offer! Just saying.....

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shorty1 wrote:

can you please add my free month on my account...

Are you eligible? You signed up here on the 20th. The sale didn't start until the 28th where you had to sign up an email address. Then you had to activate online using the same email address.

Certainly you may have signed up here before activating but...

But I think I see that tongue in your cheek.

shorty1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can you please add my free month on my account...

@oxycodon2  the promotion ends the 11th and also the terms and conditions say it will be applied within 30 business days but before 2nd renewal. It's likely they will only start applying the credit to the accounts that are eligible after the 11th when the promotion ends. They did the same last time for another promotion like this that was offered.

@oxycodon2 wrote:

my e mail is xxxxx@teksavvy.xxx please apply my free month service since i am a new activation before sept 11/2020 thanks

@computergeek541 

@oxycodon2 please edit your posts to remove your personal information. (Email) this is a public forum and everyone can see it

Screenshot_20200910_182430.jpg

@oxycodon2 wrote:

please add my free month to xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and get my phone working , nobody can call me but i can call out. I just activated my new sim card on a previous phone number. thanks

The credit equivalent to your plan price will be in your account within 30 days. As for your not receiving incoming calls, did you request a number to be ported in? If so, that would indicate that porting has failed (or hasn't completed). Please continue to use your old carrier's service until number porting has completed.

oxycodon2

my e mail is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please apply my free month service since i am a new activation before sept 11/2020 thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

Need Help? Let's chat.