cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days FREE when you activate!

Awesome promo!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

@maheshboloor wrote:

@AE_Collector I always wondered, implementing a 'monthly' cycle like other carriers isn't tht tough and yet PM doesnt' wanna do it. Its way easier to remember the day of the month is goin to renew then figuring out the 30 the day. 

All true though all Prepaid plans seem to work that way, even in the US. No idea about in other countries around the world. It somewhat makes sense when you consider buying a voucher which may not be to add another "month" (there, did it again) but maybe is just the purchase of 30 days of use. Seems a bit problematic that this would provide a different number of days of use depending on what month and day you activate it.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No free SIM card?  😞

Was hoping to activate a plan for a senior.  Been also waiting for the $10 plan to come back, really need it!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that is a sweet deal rite on

Highlighted

I agree!!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

Was hoping to activate a plan for a senior.  Been also waiting for the $10 plan to come back, really need it!

$10 Plan is gone. But $15 Plan isn't that much more - especially with AutoPay, maybe a Referral or two, and eventually some Loyalty reward. Budget can be tight, but the price difference here is less than buying lunch.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

This is good.  Past flash sales required getting more expensive plans.  

This is true when compared to some sales.  Two weeks ago, this offer was for activation of any plan.  This time, it's for a $25 or higher plan.

@computergeek541 

My thought exactly. I actuate have two good prospects but they would like the deal my cousin got at the end of November ( free sim+ free cycle+ referral). Im not getting referrals, she is which still makes me happy. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated on a $25/mo plan yesterday! 😭😭😭

I should have activated it today.

Anyway, this is a good deal though and PM has  improved so much this year, especially for solving the problems by the Mod Team!

Highlighted

Just signed up!

Highlighted

Nice offer.