cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days FREE when you activate!

@danielj 

I receive an email from PM for every new promotion. These are easily forwarded or I take a screen shot to distribute by other methods.

As for existing customers being able to get New Customer Promos, it never works that way from any company. PM gets closer to this than any company I know by giving away gifts of data and Long Distance calling minutes. If a New Customer Promo is really a good deal then the company must be losing money on the New Customer for that period of time. Multiply that by "everyone", every time there is a New Customer Promo and IMHO this company or division is no longer viable. New Customer Promos help existing customers get referrals to keep their bill down.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I activate with a given (temporary number) and ensure my service is working correctly, then (within the same week) choose to port over my existing number from my previous service, will the discount still apply with no additional actions?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MPuser wrote:

If I activate with a given (temporary number) and ensure my service is working correctly, then (within the same week) choose to port over my existing number from my previous service, will the discount still apply with no additional actions?

You can change your number or a port a number in at any time. It won't make any difference.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jzdst wrote:

Does the Public Moblie offer the home internet service/production?

You could use your Public Mobile connection however you wish, but the limiting factor is going to be the amount of included data. Public Mobile has never offered more than 12.5GB over a 30 day billing cycle.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great promotions!!!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend  You should have activated on the black friday deal which included the free SIM card and was available on the lowest cost plan ($15). Averaged over a year and taking in all the promos and auto pay it averaged out to $8.67 per month. The current promotion activated on the $25 plan and switched to the $15 on the next renewal w/ autopay and by adding an extra $2 to the account would cost $27+tax for 4 months service. The fifth month would be $13 and you would also receive the holiday 1gb data and 400 international minutes add ons.

If you live in Vancouver I know of one small retailer that always offers a free sim with in store activation.....go mobile repair...on Broadway near cambie. Closed Sunday's open Monday.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great deal ! Thanks PM.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up at public mobile on Dec 15. I still do not see anywhere in my account that my first month fee will be $0 I did everything on the list as well

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Taruney wrote:

I just signed up at public mobile on Dec 15. I still do not see anywhere in my account that my first month fee will be $0 I did everything on the list as well

First month is never free. Annoucement says 6 business day wait for the credit.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great!