cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Hi there, im new to public mobile as of today!  I just signed up in store however the website has an issue processing my visa credit card.  So I came home to call my bank thinking it was an error on my end however everything has been verified by my bank and my card is in good standing. They couldnt help me in-store either since they have to go through the website to update billing info.   Can anyone at Public Mobile help me out! I need to add in a credit card for auto-pay so that my account stays in good standing. Please advise.  Here's the error message in a grey box im receiving: "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

JFF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@helpplease wrote:

Hi there, im new to public mobile as of today!  I just signed up in store however the website has an issue processing my visa credit card.  So I came home to call my bank thinking it was an error on my end however everything has been verified by my bank and my card is in good standing. They couldnt help me in-store either since they have to go through the website to update billing info.   Can anyone at Public Mobile help me out! I need to add in a credit card for auto-pay so that my account stays in good standing. Please advise.  Here's the error message in a grey box im receiving: "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

@helpplease Sign up an account online. Go to "payment", and you can make one time payment and set up auto pay there. 

JFF

@lizastella wrote:

I signed up for this same promotion Oct 27th.

I have not received a credit for my next 30 days of service.

What is the issue.

Thank you.

@lizastella You'll have to write a private message to the moderator (not here), giving all your account info. They will credit you back soon. 

@helpplease wrote:

Ensure that your Public Mobile "Name" and "Address" are EXACTLY the same as your credit card bill - Don't use a space between the 3rd and 4th character on your postal code and Don't use the Apartment field on Public Mobile. Put it in the address field.

JFF

@GinaL wrote:

The $40 plan for the sale is great but when you go to order your sim card online it tells you that the you can only pick your plan when you receive your sim card and go to activate it. The sale ends today ? They should honour the online sim purchases for the sale plans ?

@GinaL No, they don't honour the online order. They said they would not know if and when you will activate the SIM. Otherwise, one can purchase a SIM card when promotion is not available. Then activate it as soon as free SIM card is offered to get $10  credit.

Just signed up on saturday it says there is a promo where you get the sim card free. And you get your next months bill free (credited to you). The plan I chose was the $25 unlimited texting and unlimited provincial calling. But the credit ive recieved was $10. Not mad or anything just curious how this works

Mayor / Maire

@Shane8006, it will take up to 72 hours to see the credit for the $25 plan. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shane8006

And the 10$ is probably the bonus for being referred to Pm..

How could I get my SIM card money back when I brought my SIM card in Walmart and the Walmart sales did not tell me anything about this special sales? 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you signed up during the promo and were charged for it , send a private message to the moderators,explain your situation.Be sure to include all your account details including pin etc..