cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer loyalty

Darham77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with you guys for a few years now and also as of November 2023 am also paying for a second monthly service plan for my teenage daughter.  On my account I have received 3 separate FREE LD MINUTE PACKAGES over the years totalling 1400 minutes, to date I have made less than 20 long distant calls. 

Can I trade in 2 packages that total 967 unused minutes for 3GB of DATA ADD ON? 300 LD minute add on sells for $15 so my unneeded minutes would equal a bit more than $45 and your 3GB add on sells for $45 so to me it makes sense to do this for a long time customer.

10 REPLIES 10

🤣 we all wish, but PM never reply us directly , I don't think they will.  But plans with more data are cheaper now, so I think less people buying data addon anyway 

@hTideGnow wrote:

thanks @computergeek541  

typo. I was thinking this has been like this for 6 months already and typed wrong.. 🙂

ok, no problem. I was actually thinking that maybe there was some unoffical extension of the 30-day add-ons. Thanks for clarifying.

thanks @computergeek541  

typo. I was thinking this has been like this for 6 months already and typed wrong.. 🙂

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Darham77 

all data addon has a 6 months expiry since around Jun 2023

There has never been any 6 month expiry on data add-ons. 

@Darham77  Yes data add on used to roll over until all used up . But it now expires 30 days after purchase 

HI @Darham77 

all data addon has a 30 days expiry since around Jun 2023

Darham77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh, I sort of remember having a data add on before that carried over every month until it was used up, they must of changed that to be more profitable. 

Any company can exchange or make a change yo a customer's account if they want so I'm sure there is a way to do the LD for DATA switch

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Darham77 

sorry, no trading like what you said. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darham77  No sorry this can’t be done . You would just need to buy that data add on you want or upgrade your plan 

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The data add ons only last for 30 days. As far as I know you can't exchange the permanent calling add ons for temporary data. 

Need Help? Let's chat.