Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE!

Dejar vu?😃

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious   Come on, don't tell me your surprised!

hello_everyone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish current customers could get some bonus add-ons or at least when they switch plans they can use these codes. I am starting to feel left behind with these new plans and bonuses.

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hello_everyone Maybe PM could do a give away of recurring 250-500 MB for existing customers for one day only. That way existing customers can get something without feeling left behind.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic wrote:

@hello_everyone Maybe PM could do a give away of recurring 250-500 MB for existing customers for one day only. That way existing customers can get something without feeling left behind.

@LeePublic    That's a great idea...unfortunately, very unlikely going by PM's history.   The only goodies for current customers will probably be the seasonal holiday gifts of some data and international minutes (December).   Hopefully, at the least, PM carries on that tradition! 

LeePublic

@dabr At least you can get the occasional gifts they sometimes give out. 

LeePublic

Thanks to whoever made the title of the deal clearer in explaining what the deal is.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Aug 19 - 20: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

With an * there's usually an explanation further down. What's the catch? I don't see the details.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Haiggy 

Click the link then you will find the * details.

i3bdallah87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the information.

I just enabled this offer and switched from Fido to Public Mobile and what is nice is that you can add a PROMO CODE and a REFERRAL CODE at the same time, so you get the 2GB bonus and the $10 balance. I bought the SIM from Shell gas station.

Need Help? Let's chat.