cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Boxing week starts now!

Melinda_H
Customer Support Agent

Hey Community, 

Our 2GB of monthly data Flash Sale is back by popular demand!

Starting December 10 and extended to December 28 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free and 50% off their SIM card when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by December 28 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 28 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus and 50% off their SIM card 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

100 REPLIES 100

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here's the plan line up with the recurring 2 GB bonus data and the $2 auto pay discount.

$33 5 GB

$38 7 GB 

$48 12.5 GB

$58 17.5 GB

$68 22.5 GB

$48 and up plans come with unlimited US/Canada talk when calling from Canada.

@bluejaywpg 

Do you need 5gb of data or is it just FOMO? I love a deal.....but it's not a deal if you are paying more for something you don't really need its not really a deal is it?

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious at the moment, the $25 plan. 

@bluejaywpg 

What plan are you on?

bluejaywpg

@softech wrote:

@bluejaywpg   ,

hey, our "not so new" customer,   you did get your 2GB bonus , didn't you?  (except it is a one time but not reoccurring  🙂  ) 

@softech amazingly I did!  But yeah, there's something awesome about a 2-time, or 3-time bonus. Or better yet a perpetual-time bonus! 😉

@bluejaywpg   ,

hey, our "not so new" customer,   you did get your 2GB bonus , didn't you?  (except it is a one time but not reoccurring  🙂  ) 

bluejaywpg

@Triguy wrote:

Good news that the promo is continuing.

Bad news is that it's continuing for new customers only.

And as someone with PM for less than 2 years that activated online, I thought I would be new enough to qualify as a "new customer"! 🤣

@Melinda_H 

Deja vu....Im holding off my referrals til at least a free month credit comes up....and a 5gb data add on? Think out of the boxing week promotions! Thank you for for the Christmas gifts...they are lovely and just what I wanted!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Melinda_H : Can you provide a statement here saying that changing the initial activation plan up and down between $35 and $70 will keep the recurring data?

It seems to me to make logical sense to allow changing plans within the price range of the promo.

Thank you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Good news that the promo is continuing.

Need Help? Let's chat.