cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB bonus for the next 12 months!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Jade_S_1-1644595721118.png

Hey Community, 

Starting February 11 to February 14 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* for 12 months on $25 plans or higher with promo code: 12MONTHS2GB

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of: 12MONTHS2GB
  3. Activate on any plan $25 or higher online by February 14  using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $25 or more using the promo code by February 14 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for 12 months.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $25, $35, $40,  $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dougchay : For the referral...do you see a balance of at least $10 in your Available Funds? Did whoever referred you (if you knew them) see the additional referral added to their account? If not then you'll need to contact the CSA's to get that properly added.

This promotion you posted under expired on the 14th. There was another 6 month one at the time of your activation. There's a possibility that a long running 2gb promo could still be valid too. Did you activate yourself online and did you get a plan of $35 or more?

Dougchay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was provided with the promotion code on Feb. 17. I went to the page, registered and received an email saying I was eligible and provided the "12MONTHS2GB" code. Based on this, I decided to activate with Public Mobile that day. I put in the promotion code along with a referral code. Not sure if the referral has registered, but the promotion certainly hasn't. This was the deciding factor in my selection of Public. Can you please let me know what I have to do to get this promotion activated on my account.

grapeape
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Agreed! I keep trying to get all my friends and family on the public train but nobody believes me when I tell them how good the deals are. I work pretty hard to promote public, wish they would throw us a deal like that. Although they do have the loyalty bonuses after one year which is nice. 

@StevenOV22 wrote:

Hey Jade , 

I just logged in and noticed this special offer. I'm currently an existing customer on the 25 monthly plan. This promotion is for only new customers that sign up ? Or can existing customers also get the deal. Just asking because I've recently started a side job which involves me to need more data than I'd like. Figured I would see if I could get on this promotion as well.

Thanks ,

Steven O

Hi @StevenOV22  - this is for "new customers" only yes.

Existing customers are not eligible.

I suppose you could activate a new account with this promo, if you don't mind changing your number.

Or, port out your current PM number to say freedom, than port back into PM with the new promo....seems like a hassle though.

StevenOV22

Hey Jade , 

I just logged in and noticed this special offer. I'm currently an existing customer on the 25 monthly plan. This promotion is for only new customers that sign up ? Or can existing customers also get the deal. Just asking because I've recently started a side job which involves me to need more data than I'd like. Figured I would see if I could get on this promotion as well.

Thanks ,

Steven O

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Great Valentine's day promotion!! 

But this only last 12 months?  Maybe  just like love, good but not last forever  🙂

nnennaya

Bad way to treat your current customers and those who recently joined your network. 

@Vanterax 

On the safe side , I suggest you get the SIM from a store.  It will be around $10..

But  sometimes, CS Agent will still honour the activation promotion if you message them after and provide the order number On a safe side, you can message CS Agent and see what they say.  If they agree to apply manually after, then you have a proof.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What are you talking about?

matteo1

no, just try agen and it will work

matteo1

I know I do

matteo1

no

matteo1

congratulations

matteo1

no p

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I placed an order for a SIM on your site today, but it's not going to get here before the 14th.  Am I out of luck?

Billycomma

I just activated last night before this came out. Im choked. Anything I can do about it?

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wish us current customers could get some promo love.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I guess they didn't get lucky!

JK!

At least the current promo is extended to the $25 plan!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Oh dear....this new flash sale/promo certainly isn't good news for anyone who recently activated on the LNY promo and only got 2GB bonus data for 8 months...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Facebook told me about this already. 😁

EDIT: at least this one is for $25 and up plan....wouldn't it be great to have this on the $15 plan!

"2GBBONUS" still on for $35+ plans (and this one doesn't have the 12 month limitation).

Need Help? Let's chat.