cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mochimomo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Holiday Contest

Thanks to "fenfen" referral to Public Mobile, this too was the one of the best thing that happened during the holidays! I think the way this whole Community is set up is how every provider/business should be! Let's help each other out!!!

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My favorite memory would be the time when I spent my holiday with my love in Vancouver couple years ago. First time ever been there and we had such a great time! The weather was perfect and we had our first ever sunset by the sea at the west coast. Too bad we couldn't do it again this year. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zfx 

No you cannot but I can give you a westcoast sunset to enjoy with your love to ring in the new year.

20200724_213711.jpg

Aheavenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Miss spending it with family, also the family dinners 😊, opening presents. How I miss all that ♥️

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Favourite holiday memory...extended family gatherings. *Grateful*

kelseyko

Being locked down has certainly been memorable - it was nice to slow things down and stay at home for once.

kelchan

For my favourite holiday memory this year, I have to pick:

1) I had the first ever virtual company christmas gathering online, we picked one evening which the company has provided us with dining cards so we could order our dinner and had it delivered. Then we all met on Zoom to play some games and share some laughs. What an unique party!

2) I switched my phone plan to PM and became a member of this community. When I did the transfer, I had some troubles to connect to the network and thanks to some posts in this community, I was able to find the solution and voila... here I am!

Happy new year everyone!

MDomes

Eating Krumkake at my Grandma and Grandpa's place in Saskatchewan!

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My favorite memory is when my one of my family members used to dress up as Santa and give us gifts (cousins and I) Now I continue this tradition with my kids and nephews, they still don't know its me, their face lights up and when they see a Santa at the mall they say thats not the real one haha

tonyt4

My fav holiday memory is spending time with the family over the holidays and all the festivities around town.

Need Help? Let's chat.