Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

@Shutdown wrote:

@villellamcmeans wrote:

@FAUJ2 wrote:

People can thank Lucky Mobile/Bell for holding their ground and influencing the return of these plans on PM.  Lucky Mobile Promos are not as 'erratic.'

Either way, good on PM for bringing these plans back. Albeit being "limited times offers"

You're right that Lucky deserves thanks for putting pressure on Public to do better than them again, but don't forget that Public was the best value well before Lucky ever was, and so we should all keep thanking Public for being the best value before which caused other companies like Lucky to drop their prices too, and then thank Public again for being the best value again after other companies like Lucky began to copy Public Mobile.

PM only offered those great plans in response to freedom mobile expansions. That's why you never saw these great offers until wind got bought by shaw.

And I still don't see better offers from wind/freedom either or any other company, so Public still has best value for me.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If we are on the 30 dollar plan, do we have to change? I get the 10 dollar credit and don’t want to lose it

@Pwr123 wrote:

If we are on the 30 dollar plan, do we have to change? I get the 10 dollar credit and don’t want to lose it

You can keep the plan as it is for now if you chooae.  The $10 off credit has a minimum $30 price plan requirement.  There is no guarantee that this $25 plan will be available later.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pwr123 wrote:

@computergeek541  is right how long the $25 plan will be available for is not known.   You can opt to future date to this plan now if you like, that way you'll still get it even if the promotion is removed before your renewal.  I guess it depends how many more months of $10 credits you have left.

Thanks for bringing the old plans back. Love it😉

Great new plans.

These two plans are best affordable plans I found in Canada.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've got to spread the word, these plans are too good to miss out on

Do I still get my $10.00 for 6 months credit for referring a friend if I switch to the $25.00 plan?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@win2018 wrote:

These two plans are best affordable plans I found in Canada.

can't agree more