Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre-Owned Phone Spring Sale! | March 18 - 31

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Jade_S_0-1647613771542.png

Hey Community, 

Freshen up for Spring🌷 with a new phone! 

From now until March 31, you can buy a Certified Pre-Owned phone and get a $20 bill credit. Plus, we have some limited time discounts on all of our most popular devices. Don’t miss out on phones as low as $19!

How to get his offer:

1. Purchase a Certified Pre-Owned phone, and get a free SIM card. 
  2. Use the email address associated with your Public Mobile account during checkout. 
  3. Get a $20 bill credit during the last week of April.

Offer details:

• Certified Pre-Owned purchase must be made by March 31, 2022. New customers will have until April 7, 2022 to activate with any Public Mobile plan.
  • Your Certified Pre-Owned warranty has you covered for any manufactured defects for 1 year (excluding physical / liquid damage), starting from the date of purchase. 
  • If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund, with the original sales receipt, within 30 days from purchase date if the bought online. 

Start your Spring off right, and save on your next phone! 

• Public Mobile Team
57 REPLIES 57

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM  Question: and what will happen if the buyer don’t activate any plan before the 7th of April? Only for new customers?

Tahiti
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Question:  Can I use money in my Public Mobile account to buy phone? 

I tried to order online, clicked "Log In" right above email box.  Tried to sign-in with my email and password for MY ACCOUNT, doesn't work (Error message: Wrong password).  Open new tab, sign into MY ACCOUNT, but cannot find Buy Phone.  Thanks in advance!!

popping
Oracle
Oracle

PM is paying the subscribers with the Alberta shipping address to take the flip phone $19+GST=$19.95

Less: $20 bill credit = 5 cents

It is a good backup phone for the subscriber who is using a flip phone. 

It is a free phone after bill credit if you live in Alberta.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux   I could be wrong but I don't see this offer only for new customers as existing customers should be able to purchase the phones at the discounted price and would qualify for the $20 account credit similar to the last time PM offered a $30 account credit for purchasing one of their phones.  However, in order for a new customer to get the $20 credit, they would need to open an account within the promo dates.

meotao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will I get $20 credit one time only or I can order 2 phones and get two times $20 credit? Thank you

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@meotao   Hmm...that's a good question but I don't see why not.   Usually it's limited to one credit per customer but that isn't mentioned in the details of the promo post.

Hopefully, Jade_S will clarify for you.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

This promotion is not just for new customers. The April 7 date is key for customers who don't have an account activated with Public Mobile. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Thanks Public Mobile! 

I just replaced my flip phone with its broken screen with a CPO flip phone and a spare sim card for $21.28 - $20=$1.28! What a deal!

@popping 

I couldn't quite get as good of a deal as you can but by far this the cheapest phone I have ever bought! I'm not disappointed that I didn't win the contest for free phone now.....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@meotao 

Only 1 $20 credit per customer. To clarify, if you purchase 2 phones you will receive a $20 credit.