cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Certified Pre-Owned Community Picks: VOTE NOW

@LeePublic They have prices listed by the phone when you cast your vote

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 Oh, thank you, didn't realize that. 

The XS is a tad bit too pricey.

I would pick the Samsung S10, but the Huawei P40 is another decent choice, other than not having the Google Play Store. Just keep in mind that OS updates and security updates will be pushed to the Samsung for 2 more years.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Yeah the Huawei P40 should definitely be out simply because it doesn't have play store... that's too limiting for most customers. My wife has a P30 though and it's great, with play store too. Offer the P30 if there must be a Huawei.

With that said, with the choices given, either of the other two should be considered, but if I must pick one since I'm an android guy, S10.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I thought the title said "VOLTE NOW" 

Got exited for a sec.

jib_tech
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems to me there is already a clear choice the same as my vote the S10. Not a bad price too 

villellamcmeans

Yeah, I'm not creating a google account to vote either.

I would've voted for the Apple phone.

Pawprints1986
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just happened to think of this. When you say refurbished, would this include installing a new battery ? Alot of people, now that you can't user change batteries very easily, end up getting new devices when the battery life has gone to crap. 

Not looking at the moment but just curious for the future if this would include new battery life. 

If I could pick honestly I'd keep the user removable battery as I'm too nervous to trust any sort of water proofing. I'd get the one unit that the glue isn't totally properly sealed or something lol

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Just happened to think of this. When you say refurbished, would this include installing a new battery ? Alot of people, now that you can't user change batteries very easily, end up getting new devices when the battery life has gone to crap. 

Not looking at the moment but just curious for the future if this would include new battery life. 

If I could pick honestly I'd keep the user removable battery as I'm too nervous to trust any sort of water proofing. I'd get the one unit that the glue isn't totally properly sealed or something lol

I believe that these phones are unlikely to have a brand new battery unless the one that was installed failed some type of battery standards test.  When it comes to a water resistent device, the process of replacing an internal battery could could the casing to not be re-assembled correctly.

BKNS27

Tomorrow is the last day to vote!

I am also voting on @BlueB suggestion that a PM Community member can win the phone as well.👍

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BKNS27 wrote:

Tomorrow is the last day to vote!

I am also voting on @BlueB suggestion that a PM Community member can win the phone as well.👍

Actually, August 18th was the last day to vote. The poll has already closed (see the original post).

Need Help? Let's chat.