cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

Did you know that @srlawren once gave out so many bravos he was cut off until released by the moderators? Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

Hey @Alan_K, thanks for this. I've been needing a Community feeling uplift. Nothing but postive vibes here! Robot Very Happy

Good-Vibrations.jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@Luddite wrote:

Did you know that @srlawren once gave out so many bravos he was cut off until released by the moderators? Robot LOL

He's generous to a fault.  lol

@Luddite wrote:

LOL

Today, I'll probably break 1200 from just him alone.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have two compliments today....

First one is obvious... for our Oracles AND Top Contributors, they carry much of the weight for PM and their service would not be possible without the Oracles AND Top Contributorstaking on a ton of front-line service.

List is long and I'll miss someone for sure ->>> @Luddite @will13am @ShawnC13 @computergeek541 @NDesai @stonechucker @mimmo @SD08 @z10user4 @Lieux @RobertQc 

Detailed prompt responses and guidance.... great job peeps!

Next, I have to make a shout out to the lady who paid for my coffee at McD's today!!!! Was very nice of her, my cashier was having issues... she heard my order and added it to her order, next thing you know she's handing me a coffee!!!!

Very cool, very nice - and I'll be paying that forward asap!!!!

My compliments and thanks to the lady @ McDonalds!!!!

Happy Saturday peeps!!!

Are we allowed to compliment the RAPTORS btw????? is there a Raptor in the community? Smiley Very Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'd like to extend my compliment out to @z10user4 . I'm just new around here, but z10user4 was one of the first usernames that I became familiar with while poking around in the community. They are often around and always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to help solve people's problems. Thank you for all you do. I've learned a great deal in my short time here from reading your responses!

Mayor / Maire

And @TheOldVR don't forget to give to the next....a free coffee!!Smiley Wink

Thanks for your message.Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@TheOldVR wrote:

is there a Raptor in the community? Smiley Very Happy

Well they can certainly hunt and peck. Get it?! hahahaha Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to the people who helped me sort out my recent phone issues! Your help was much appreciated.

Oracle

Thanks to the @Moderator_Team  for all your hard work. And resolving the many questions and issues that are sent your way. 

Keep up the good work.