cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Pull Out Those Compliments, It’s Say Something Nice Day!

I love this phrase "Kindness is what helps the world go round" .

Thanks!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks you to the PM staff @Alan_K for creating these contests ever so often.  Sometimes it really makes you think

From what I have noticed there are tons of helpful people here...

One that stands out is @geopublic .

Always helpful, always with great detailed answers.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

will13am has always been supportive to me in responding to my questions and my comments- I'm sure that he sincerely believes that "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all!"

Mayor / Maire

Dunkman and pm-smayer97 have inspired me to add my appreciation to @RobertQc. Not long after I got here about a year ago, I started participating and had a bit of a crisis of my participating here. He very nicely coaxed me back into the fold. We have had all sorts of pleasant conversations backchannel. It's nice to see that I'm not an isolated case and that he relates to others as well.

So I thank you for that RobertQc. And thank you for your kind words. We miss you around here!

Oracle

Throughout my time in this community, I've learned from many members.  I wish PM could send all of them prizes, but if I have to pick only one, @srlawren has been especially helpful, both publicly and privately, so my appreciation goes to him.

So many friendly and helpful people on here. It can be overwhelming at times lol.

It's really hard to choose just one. I'll nominate @Luddite, his posts do make me smile most times.

Oracle

Kudos from @LovesToPM  and @Psygineer made my day today. Made me soooo mellow.

Yawn.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I agree there always seems to be someone willing to help for all manner of questions.  I especially admire anyone trying to assist when it's not very clear what kind of help a user is requesting when the quesion being asked is quite confusing. 

But I'm going to agree with others who have given a shout out to @Luddite and @srlawren  both of whom always seem to give a lot of encouragement to anyone trying to help out here. Sometimes I wonder if srlawren is missing an 'i' from his nameSmiley Happy  and I don't think @geopublic ever sleeps and is always available for quick and helpful replySmiley Happy

I'd also like to give a shoutout to @srlawren .  When I first started out at Public Mobile, he always seemed to be all around the Community, making helpful suggestions and assisting people get their Public Mobile services up and running.