cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Let’s Celebrate Change, it’s Favourite Thing About Fall Day!

100% this. This is one of the best seasons to take photos in.

Fall! We welcome you!

Among everyone else it is definitely Fall weather. Beautiful fall breeze, amazing colours, and sweater weather of course Smiley Happy

To me, September is the real "new year". The leaves change, it's a new school year, there are new activities for the kids, and work starts picking up again after summer vacation. I love that everything feels like a fresh start.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I love starting school and seeing all of my friends!

Love how the air starts to get nippy in the morning! Also, the colour of the leaves as they change.

It's the season of new iPhones 📱!apple-special-event-september-10.jpeg

Style! Fall is the best season for sweater weather: it's cold enough to wear a sweater but not so cold that you need a jacket (at least sometimes, depending on where in the country you live). I'm loving my sweater collection right now, so fall is perfect!! Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

Yeah, the leaves are nice.  To be honest, I hate Fall!  It marks the end of summer.  Reminds us that winter is around the corner.

Right now and for the next few weeks is watching the incredible amount of Monarch Butterflies making their way south for the winter. Must have seen a hundred of them yesterday near the lake. 

I do love fall and reminds me of many momentous times in my life both happy and sad like being a young Halloween bride and the loss of a great partner in life. It his life that I continue to celebrate every October by making my annual trip to Winnipeg and riding bikes in crisp cool weather. Enjoying the explosion of autumn colours and visiting the most beautiful cemetery to be laid to rest in....IMG_20171017_161658975.jpg

IMG_20171017_161205775_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171017_160924162_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171017_161336243.jpg

And a perfect prelude to those who made the greatest sacrifice for all our freedom...lest we forget.

November 11th 2019 Rememberance Day