cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Let’s Celebrate Change, it’s Favourite Thing About Fall Day!

It's always fun to visit Calgary ZoomLights and Spruce Meadows in fall.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Making a big leave pile and watch the doggos and kids demolish it.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My favourite thing about Fall is that it's the time to get nostalgic!

For as long as the weather holds in September and occasionally even into October, life is great at our cabin because almost everyone else has gone home, back to school, back to work etc. Absolute peace and quiet on the remaining days of summer!

PS:  I thought Cadillac Fairview was the real Estate arm of Bell Canada owning shopping malls and office buildings etc but not actual stores? Will I have to lease a store front and open a Public Mobilty Dealership to use my $50 card if I win?

Terry

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I teach at the local college in the fall, just one or two classes in the evening. It is something I enjoy doing. It'd kind of a hobby as I have a full time job. I do take it seriously though but try to make it a fun experience for my students. I am hoping that one day I may go full time there, but the odds of getting hit by lightning while holding two seperate jackpot winning lottery tickets is much higher than that happening.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To me, what the God gives us in Fall are the best - easier temperature (nothing above 30) and the humidity.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love the weather in the Fall. And food! It's a season that brings lots of delicious vegtables and fruits. 

@Redguy150 wrote:

Thanksgiving dinner! And sweaters... Black Friday is great too 

Black Friday ... we are Canadian we don't really get Black Friday like the US. Surprised that Cyber Monday popularity is not overtaken Black Friday in Canada.

Football

New Fall TV seasons.

Canadian Fall Colours

Why do the keep asking us to just pick one.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would say the best part about fall is the fruit picking (i.e. apple picking) season.  Fruits are best picked after summer when they're fully ripe.  

To be honest I'm a complete summer guy, anything under 20 degrees is too cold to me.  Fall tends to be a sad time for me because I know I'll need to break out the jackets, sweaters, and then the unfortunate winter coat, for the next 8-9 months.  So sad Smiley Sad