cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Holy Guacamole, It’s Taco Day!

I am good with just the standard ingredients with lots of hot sauce on a hard shell.  A taco isn't a taco if it is easy to contain the ingredients.  I have never seen anyone eat taco dressed in a tux.  It is all good.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like it all dress with extra chili and sour cream, guacamole of cause Smiley Wink!!  Is there a Taco Bell in Montreal? Smiley Frustrated

Heart Heart Heart

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I put everything I can on there lol

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Start with the hard shell cause soft shell are NOT taco's....sorry soft shell lovers. Then you add the beef, gotta have beef, and real beef...none of this plant base subsitutions. If you're going to have beef, then let have beef. Next it's the lettuce and tomatoes, all vegi lovers are proud of me for that one Smiley Happy Then add the cheese, lots of cheese. Lastly, HOT HOT HOT sauce to spice it up a little or a lot Smiley LOL And that's my Taco in a nut shell or might I say a hard shell.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I like soft taco with ground beef, cheese, cream cheese, and guacamole.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Guacamole (like extra amounts) 

green onion 

cilantro 

Oracle

I like the basic ground beef, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, and tomato.  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Ingredients need to be added in a specific order:

- Guacamole

- Salsa

- cheese

- ground beef

- lettuce

- diced tomatoes

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like my tacos all-dressed.

Mayor / Maire

Fish taco / cole slaw...bits of jalapinos for that Mexican effect ...know what I mean !