cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Moderator

System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

This means that between October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

you won't be able to do the following:

 

  • Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PM.system.PNG

 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

 

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 08th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

These outages seem to be very frequent.  So far I have been pretty lucky with not running into any problems.  Keep up the good work.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

Good to know but again?

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET


@Silvio_M wrote:

This means that between October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

you won't be able to do the following:

 

  • Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

 

I can't help but notice that this maintenance window is scheduled for the last day of a promotion.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

Thank you ! For the information on system maintenance on October 7 , 2019 

 

Thanks again

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET


@Newfiescreech wrote:

Thank you ! For the information on system maintenance on October 7 , 2019 

 

Thanks again


I realize that the bonus refer a friend credit was extended but Its a little inconvenient to prevent activations for 10 hours on the last day of the promotion with only 48 hours notice. I scheduled a couple of activations specifically for the weekend.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

Glad you do these memos! My last provider didn’t and it was extremely frustrating 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET


@darlicious wrote:

@Newfiescreech wrote:

Thank you ! For the information on system maintenance on October 7 , 2019 

 

Thanks again


I realize that the bonus refer a friend credit was extended but Its a little inconvenient to prevent activations for 10 hours on the last day of the promotion with only 48 hours notice. I scheduled a couple of activations specifically for the weekend.


Thanks public mobile and @Silvio_M  and others for moving the system maintenance  to after the end of the refer a friend bonus credit promotion. Monday night to Tuesday morning is a much quieter time as well. Thanks for listening.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

Wow again? Too frequent. 

Re: System maintenance - On October 7th 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 8th 2019, 07:00 AM ET

If anyone is wondering, this maintenance windows was originally scheduled to be on an earlier date that happened to line up with the last day of the current refer-a-friend promotion.  As such, the refer-a-friend promotion ($10 for the existing customer, $20 for the new referrered customer who activates online on a $25+ plan) still expires on October 6.  In future, I would suggest Public Mobile add a note to about the edits that were made, both to the original post and to edited quotes to avoid any such confusion about that.